Gene Chizik gets those dumb hillbillies really mad

The left seems to be doing just fine from what I can tell.
Yeah they've really kicked ass recently. How'd your highly publicized and financially supported gubernatorial election go not too long ago?

I think we will need to win the turnover battle to win by double figures, but if we don't put the ball on the ground it's possible. I think combined TOs will be 5-6.

Huh? They've lost control of every branch of govt and most state govts over the past decade or so. Or are you referring to the left's control of journalism, academia, the arts, etc.?

Yes, that.

The left seems to be doing just fine from what I can tell.
Um, from outside of the US it doesn't appear that you have any "left" that the rest of the world would recognize at all ... :coffee2:

As for Monday, turnovers and specials may prove to be the margin, so new quarterbacks and kickers make me nervous

What in the ever loving öööö have you dumbass nerds devolved this thread into?

What in the ever loving öööö have you dumbass nerds devolved this thread into?

We're debating the merits of the special peen measuring election contest between Handel and Osoff and its effect on Monday's game in the context of our modern political society.

I think. I don't know.

We're debating the merits of the special peen measuring election contest between Handel and Osoff and its effect on Monday's game in the context of our modern political society.

I think. I don't know.

So youre saying Ossoff lost a peen measuring contest to a woman?

I wonder if he is still engaged....

I probably overestimated how angry the hillbillies got over this article. I assumed more of them could read. Turns out they're not the most literate group of people.

Back