Geoff Collins Highlights Thread

Don’t forget when Trevor Lawrence dropped 404 on us that Dabo went so far down the depth chart his punter was playing quarterback in the 4th quarter

As even beej67 said in the thread: there was reason to be optimistic. The fact that the AD allowed himself to think overhauling a division title contending roster was the greatest feat in college football led us to where we are today. It also helps tell how he felt about Paul Johnson and his roster.
Pretty much everyone's outside optimism- Yay! Recruiting big talent! JUICE! Wow, bring in former players to coach! This is great! ATL 404 BABY! SWAG IS DRIPPING! A DJ at practice is forward thinking. Waffle House private jet is so cool.

internally thinking- this used car salesman is either going to destroy the program in a shower of clown dusr or luck his way into success.

i mean the dude has been on the flip side of the situation. even before this week i like him a lot better than i use to.
GT put him in that situation before. At least he didn’t hold a grudge against the Institute.

Remember when some on here thought Dabo, Kirby and company were stressing Collins and all his swag......Good times!

Does anyone else remember when CGC had some guy in a clown mask stalk the players on their way to practice? Or did I see that in some sort of fever dream?

Does anyone else remember when CGC had some guy in a clown mask stalk the players on their way to practice? Or did I see that in some sort of fever dream?
That’s a fever dream. Or you were stalking players in a clown mask

That’s a fever dream. Or you were stalking players in a clown mask
I'm remembering he called the clown guy "The Machine" and he was in a bunch of videos in either 2019 or 2020. Really no one remembers?

He did boast a 94% approval rating back in 2018.

1663624720044.png
I just changed my vote.

Back