Geoff Collins is a Joke

i did see a quote from Thacker pre season where he said he was spending more time on covid protocols than actual coaching. so with that info what you will.
I'm over the excuses. Other teams had to deal with Chinese Flu as much as we did. I understood when Clemson took us to the woodshed.

But we just got pimp slapped then soap-in-the-showered by Boston ööööing College.

I'm over the excuses. Other teams had to deal with Chinese Flu as much as we did. I understood when Clemson took us to the woodshed.

But we just got pimp slapped then soap-in-the-showered by Boston ööööing College.

This. Getting walloped by a machine like Clemson is one thing. Getting blown out by teams that are comparable to us is something completely different.

You continue to be a ööööing moron
I’ve been on your team of patience for a while. I agree 100% that our roster talent level is at a historic near all time low compared to other P5 programs. But if you have ever played football, at even a HS level you can recognize a glaring lack of either the understanding or execution of multiple basic fundamentals game after game. I have to believe these are not being taught. Or if they are being taught, they are teaching it in a way that it is simply not sinking in. It’s actually hard for me to believe that some of the players I’m watching make these mistakes actually even played high school football.

I’ve been on your team of patience for a while. I agree 100% that our roster talent level is at a historic near all time low compared to other P5 programs. But if you have ever played football, at even a HS level you can recognize a glaring lack of either the understanding or execution of multiple basic fundamentals game after game. I have to believe these are not being taught. Or if they are being taught, they are teaching it in a way that it is simply not sinking in. It’s actually hard for me to believe that some of the players I’m watching make these mistakes actually even played high school football.
Yet, some of these jock sniffers on here still don’t get it. What was shown today was a total lack of interest by the team. PERIOD. Some of the absolute worse basic fundamentals on both sides of the ball. I was a huge Sims fan, but it’s time to sit that young man down and give him a slap of reality. This whole team needs to grow up. This ain’t high school. All of this is squarely on Collins now. ALL. He needs to stop worrying about the next hipster thing he can do and COACH.

Collins is like that hip parent that smoked pot with his kid to be best buds and all. We will see how this all works out.

Unpopular opinion: CGC was hired, and hired a staff, primarily to turn over the roster and rebrand GT as ATL instead of 3O. That and no one else was interested in the job.

They did interview Whisenhunt.
They did not offer Whisenhunt the job.

Yet, some of these jock sniffers on here still don’t get it. What was shown today was a total lack of interest by the team. PERIOD. Some of the absolute worse basic fundamentals on both sides of the ball. I was a huge Sims fan, but it’s time to sit that young man down and give him a slap of reality. This whole team needs to grow up. This ain’t high school. All of this is squarely on Collins now. ALL. He needs to stop worrying about the next hipster thing he can do and COACH.

I dunno why one would single out Sims. Solid game with a pick where he was trying to do too much because another true freshman didn't field a punt. Not even sure I would have pulled him tonight.

It’s starting to crumble.
AFE56277-138C-4C6C-885C-EBC3CEBD38CD.jpeg

Back