But thou, meek lover of the mom!
Find me, and turn thy back on poo.
Roses are red
Violets are Blue
This Is Atlanta
And Nic Cage is you

Allen Koholic

Likes dick drawings.
Why don't you get back to your dick drawings if you're willing to quit this early.
I see you're not willing to put your money where your cock-holster is.

Any takers on this - Geoff Collins will never beat UGA. Loser donates $100 to the winner's college and takes a week long ban.

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan

Any takers on this - Geoff Collins will never beat UGA. Loser donates $100 to the winner's college and takes a week long ban.
The winners “college” wtf you taking about. You mean 100 to tech?

Killick

“The past is never dead. It's not even past.”
Oh, wow, I'm an old man reduced to telling the same tired stories over and over again. How embarrassing.
My sister in law has divorced three guys and buried one. Now with her fifth significant other. Just trying to keep straight which of her husbands I have told what when I'm around the new guy.

Olgoldandwhie

Flats Noob
I think One of Collin’s first mistake was not going out and signing more linemen in his first two classes. On both sides of the ball. At least we would have more to choose from. Skill people are nice if you can control the line of scrimmage.

Allen Koholic

Likes dick drawings.
The winners “college” wtf you taking about. You mean 100 to tech?
Winner's college/school. Not money to the overall Tech fund or the AA, but to the winner's program.

I'm ECE. I assume most folks on here are probably CE.

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
Winner's college/school. Not money to the overall Tech fund or the AA, but to the winner's program.

I'm ECE. I assume most folks on here are probably CE.
Oh, I’m not giving money to my school, that’s what the tuition is for.

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
I think One of Collin’s first mistake was not going out and signing more linemen in his first two classes. On both sides of the ball. At least we would have more to choose from. Skill people are nice if you can control the line of scrimmage.
He's had one real class. It did need more interior DL but I'm sure he already knew that. Everyone needs them

Allen Koholic

Likes dick drawings.
Do you know something that the rest of us don't?
I know that Collins is a öööö ass clown of a coach who looks like the autopilot from Airplane! and that we're never going to beat UGA if the entire strategy is to out-talent them.

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
I know that Collins is a öööö ass clown of a coach who looks like the autopilot from Airplane! and that we're never going to beat UGA if the entire strategy is to out-talent them.
Comparing CGC to Dabo is bold at this point and a pretty big compliment imo. Most on here are reserved after the first season and a half so it takes guts to make this call. I was beginning to question your fandom but this saved it!

Allen Koholic

Likes dick drawings.
Comparing CGC to Dabo is bold at this point and a pretty big compliment imo. Most on here are reserved after the first season and a half so it takes guts to make this call. I was beginning to question your fandom but this saved it!
I don't think Tech has either the money, assistants or cheating-infrastructure to churn out a Dabo. We got a Kirkland's Dabo and some Great Value coaches.

covingtonjacket

Knowledge superspreader

I'm your huckleberry. If CGC never beats the gaggers, I will need the week ban anyway.

Edit to say: You should want to lose the bet....

The Jacket

The Coat
The idiots will drop 4 in 2021 and we'll be one of them, assuming they have the balls to play us. After ending their season with a 10-point loss to a team that won 4 games the previous year, Chuck Dowdle strangles himself with his microphone cord on the sideline. No one attempts to stop him.

Allen Koholic

Likes dick drawings.
The idiots will drop 4 in 2021 and we'll be one of them, assuming they have the balls to play us. After ending their season with a 10-point loss to a team that won 4 games the previous year, Chuck Dowdle strangles himself with his microphone cord on the sideline. No one attempts to stop him.
I mean, I want this to be true. I would need to see my doctor for an erection lasting well longer than four hours if it was.

The Jacket

The Coat
I mean, I want this to be true. I would need to see my doctor for an erection lasting well longer than four hours if it was.
Yeah, you really can't miss that appointment. I waited an extra hour, started getting dizzy, then delirious, then I made that post, and here we are.

Old-Fashioned UGA Hater

Varsity Lurker
What makes you hate Collins so much? It's easy to rag him in a rebuild and call him names but I'm really curious what it is about him that makes you so angry towards another Tech man? And I know you have a crystal ball and all but lets stay away from predicting the future for a moment. What has he done so far in his first season and a half that seals the deal for you? Are you a rebuild denier? Is it the money down antics? Maybe it's because he doesn't like dicks nearly enough as you do?