George O'Leary...

Congratulations to George on a huge win tonight. He's built a solid program at UCF and it shows. It was a fun game to watch.

Hell of a coach. Probably would have won Notre Dame a National Championship if they weren't dumbasses up there.

Hell of a coach. Probably would have won Notre Dame a National Championship if they weren't dumbasses up there.

It wasn't their fault. What were they supposed to do, once it got out, thanks to a small paper in New Hampshire, he claimed things that weren't true on his resume? Even if they had caught it, instead of the press, he wouldn't have kept the job.

5 year extension? 7 years? How many more years does he need?

Lol, no coach is going to come into GT and do as well as PJ has done. In his 5 and a half years he's gotten an ACC title, won the division multiple times, been runner up even when he didn't save for maybe this year but it's still a long season and recruited slightly better than Gailey and if this years class holds up at a top 30 class then he will definitely have things right.

You guys get on here and trumpet the coach that got the latest upset and ask yourselves why we don't have him and reasons we should. It's easy to be a fan of a team that wins every game but it's the tougher times that makes real fans. I don't mean you should accept mediocrity, but you should look objectively. Factors such as the hill and DRAD not approving the hiring of additional recruiting staff that PJ has asked for every year he has been here should be considered. There is way more to the problem than PJ and firing PJ would only make this worse.

I laugh when I think back to 2008 and 2009 and everyone saying that PJ was a real coach that won with lesser talent because he could coach them up. Little did most know that we actually had a very talented team and would have been a top 5 class if reevaluated by Rivals. Now that he has to deal with the 14 person class last year among other issues he's no longer the guy. Sorry I just don't buy it. Any coach anyone has listed on here wouldn't come here for what PJ is dealing with anyways. GT is not a destination school. Hell half you the folks on here think Brandon Gaudin is using this as a stepping stone. Let's be real and be objective.

PJ is the right guy right now and yes he does need more time but not much. Next year should be the year. He will have had some pretty good talent come here the last 2 years and we should see some of that along with the really good class this year. Let's let the rest of this season play out. It was a helluva job last year to save the team from tanking. He is a good coach. You won't appreciate it until he is gone.

It wasn't their fault. What were they supposed to do, once it got out, thanks to a small paper in New Hampshire, he claimed things that weren't true on his resume? Even if they had caught it, instead of the press, he wouldn't have kept the job.

O'Leary never submitted a resume'.

Back