George O'Leary...

Winning three in a row against UGA was pretty nice.

That is your only method of evaluation, sad. He barely squeaked by in those wins and he needed the help if jasper banks as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--and lil Joe and Godsey and----hell, breaks determine a LOT of games. 3 wins vs the mutts is a great barometer.

That is your only method of evaluation, sad. He barely squeaked by in those wins and he needed the help if jasper banks as well.

lol

Now we are counting moral victories for our opponents

Wish Chan had barely snuck by in a couple.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Brother, if he had converted on 1-2 of those three, he might have hung around.

Unfortunately, close on counts in hotshots, hand grenades, and nuclear warfare. :cool:

If he had converted 2 of those three, it'd have been a miracle

Are you kidding. Me
You gonna minimalize any win over uGa ???
I guess since we barely won in '98 I shouldn't even count it.
What a joke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

How about finishing the season ranked every year from 97-2001

How many times did chan do it? Zero
Paul? 2 08, 09 with chans talent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Hey Ralphie boy! Bring 'em back. Ted's here. Lil Joe's here. Get Goose too and we're all set.

Love George and all that he did for Tech. The man is a good, old school football coach, but also one smart enough to trust his staff. He has done a great job at UCF. None of this is said to denigrate CPJ in any way. I simply enjoyed O'Leary both times he coached us and wish him the best.

I like George, and he's a decent - not great, but decent - coach. But his mistakes on his resume made him a laughingstock, and we don't need a head coach that's an easy target of jokes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Back