GEORGIA TECH vs clemsom Gameday Thread

17 - 3 and we get the ball back, based on how we've played, could be worse

Did he just say "Clemson is everything you would hope for on a Saturday afternoon?" No wonder he sux as an announcer - low standards!

Nesbitt gives it his all, but I can not wait until we have a QB that has any type of passing ability at all.

..because of all those miraculous catches by our recievers??? Seriously, Peyton Manning would complete less than half his passes with this reciever corp.

Frankly, it's stunning we got points watching the destruction of the OL that half. More playcalling like that last series please ... keep moving it away from the OL.

Well guys, we are only down two TD's at the half. The D is starting to play half ass decent and we have CPJ's halftime adjustments. We are still very much in this if the players execute. Now go drown your pessimism with booze during the half and come back happy.

I don't know what everyone is so worried about - CPJ is the best coach in the country, we have top tier talent and even better execution. Just a couple lousy breaks otherwise we are winning this one 14-0. What a bunch of fairweather fans.
These coaching decisions are goddamn terrible - Paul Johnson is coaching as bad as this team is playing - no doubt about it.
:laugher:

i feel bad for our secondary. they have played very well all year. our DL & LBs cannot generate any pressure on the opposing QB, and they're having all day to throw. they've done a great job in coverage all year, and it's going to REALLY hurt losing 3/4 of our starting secondary next year.

still in the game. i think we at least make it competitive. these mental errors have got to stop. i can see the boys letting up a game or two, but we've been mentally lax all year.

Well, with the execution in the first half, I am glad that I am unable to watch the game.

score on the first posession of the second half, and it will scare climpsum to death.

Frankly, it's stunning we got points watching the destruction of the OL that half. More playcalling like that last series please ... keep moving it away from the OL.

It takes a combination of both. Allen has done his job when it is there. Our OL is bad but not the worst. They can serve their purpose. Our problem is we can't block without faking our scheme. The announcers suck but are right. We have to win the midline dive or we will struggle.

The fact is that playcalling in the red zone was horrendous. The execution is just as bad - I'm entitled to my opinion without you whining like a little girl.

Playcalling fine...execution horrendous, I agree.

We looked pretty good on the last drive. If we weren't forced into a situation where we absolutely had to pass, we would have probably scored.

Back