Get your Ass to the Games

Might as well put some pads on him and let him be the deep threat we are missing on offense
He used to be a track athlete in college. I read a story about him in the papers a few sundays ago. Past eligibility already.

What is the expected attendance for Saturday night? I was sorry we moved any games away from Grant Field but, since we did, I hope we have a good crowd.

I wonder if attendance at college games all over the country is being hurt by all the TV commercials. It is almost hard for me to even watch games on TV because of all the commercials.
EF9D0CE6-BA9D-49D7-9762-EDE380A2559D.jpeg

If the total capacity was only 42,000 then the actual attendance may have been 30,000 to 35,000. There were LOTS of empty seats around the stadium.

anyone hear the announced attendance?

If the total capacity was only 42,000 then the actual attendance may have been 30,000 to 35,000. There were LOTS of empty seats around the stadium.

anyone hear the announced attendance?
MBS holds 71k…looked like maybe 40k last night?

Vs. UNC

2015 - 51K
2017 - 43K
2019 - 45K
2021 - 37K

Hopefully this is the bottom of the dip

Tech's enrollment is growing. Attendence is going to increase.
Need to get more local students. It’s a shame that local students are picked over for students from other countries. Tech should still be looking for the best and brightest across the world don’t get me wrong. But students from Georgia are the kind that will be football fans.

Btw my opinion is trash. School is not about football.

Need to get more local students. It’s a shame that local students are picked over for students from other countries. Tech should still be looking for the best and brightest across the world don’t get me wrong. But students from Georgia are the kind that will be football fans.

Btw my opinion is trash. School is not about football.

Your opinion is 100% correct. In state students should absolutely have an admissions advantage over out of country students.

Back