Gibbs Entering NFL Draft

What round are y’all guessing? I don’t follow that closely enough to guess.

Congrats to him. I suspect most - if not all - of the people disowning him over transferring to Alabama will happily tell their friends he played for us when they see him on Sundays.

I wish him all the best. Hope he has a long and productive pro career. Go get that money.
I don't remember many disowning him. We were disappointed, but understood the decision given the state of our program.

Who gives a flying öööö???

Congrats to him. I suspect most - if not all - of the people disowning him over transferring to Alabama will happily tell their friends he played for us when they see him on Sundays.

I wish him all the best. Hope he has a long and productive pro career. Go get that money.
I sure as öööö will not. That would be a real piece of öööö move. He is ööööing dead to me, and I hope (and expect) him to fall flat on his ass in the NFL. He's not a Tech Man and he never will be. öööö him.

I don't remember many disowning him. We were disappointed, but understood the decision given the state of our program.

Lots of people were disowning him because he quit in the last few games. Even with McCollum, who played hard throughout the season, people are saying "öööö him" and how they hope he fails.

Lots of people were disowning him because he quit in the last few games. Even with McCollum, who played hard throughout the season, people are saying "öööö him" and how they hope he fails.
I am certainly not rooting for McCollum, but I'm not really rooting against him either. Gibbs and Sims are another story, öööö 'em both.

Back