Gibbs Entering NFL Draft

Gibbs and McCollum are two totally different situations. If Gibbs had come back he would have come back to a train wreck. On the other hand CBK has rightened the ship and McCollum is jumping ship. I realize the game has become all about ME but i still respect players that at least show some semblance of loyalty. I wonder how many Tulane players will now bolt to a P5 school?

Gibbs and McCollum are two totally different situations. If Gibbs had come back he would have come back to a train wreck. On the other hand CBK has rightened the ship and McCollum is jumping ship. I realize the game has become all about ME but i still respect players that at least show some semblance of loyalty. I wonder how many Tulane players will now bolt to a P5 school?
To be young and living free in New Orleans. And getting a degree at a first class university. I don’t think there will be as many as you might think.

Late first/early second. He could be nasty in Kansas City the way they've used McKinnon for the last month.
That was my first thought as well. He’d be a perfect fit for any system, but the Chiefs for sure would maximize his talent.

Who gives a flying öööö???

I sure as öööö will not. That would be a real piece of öööö move. He is ööööing dead to me, and I hope (and expect) him to fall flat on his ass in the NFL. He's not a Tech Man and he never will be. öööö him.

Perhaps you need to relax and reevaluate things. His post was first class and very respectful towards GT. I wish him nothing but success in the league.

This thread is pathetic. Gibbs left us for someone else, let him go. I will always remember him as the guy who quit on us in UGA game because he was already having an affair with Alabama. Sure, he was in a terrible situation with the clown; still I don't understand the longing following for him.

They need to fix CFB. Let OSU, Bama, UGA, Clemson and whomever wants to split off and play AAA NFL. The rest of CFB goes back to No $$$$, no transfer portal.

Now…. Big Cry. But you’re not in any reality if you think GT can win in the current environment.

They need to fix CFB. Let OSU, Bama, UGA, Clemson and whomever wants to split off and play AAA NFL. The rest of CFB goes back to No $$$$, no transfer portal.

Now…. Big Cry. But you’re not in any reality if you think GT can win in the current environment.

Every single P5 school would want to split off and play AAA football, which they essentially already have.

Think about it -- even the lowest paid P5 coaches are pulling $3 million a year with muti year guarantees. The ADs are also in seven figures. Lots of coaches and admins in mid to high six figures. As much as we, the fans of schools like GT, would want to see a return to amateurism and getting the money out of CFB, there's no way the people getting paid all that money are going to walk away from it.

Unless you're saying that the new rules which all schools were forced into should only apply to the factories and the non-factories should go back to making tons of money but prohibiting players from getting any of it, which seems like a fantasy, not an actual possibility.

Who gives a flying öööö???

I sure as öööö will not. That would be a real piece of öööö move. He is ööööing dead to me, and I hope (and expect) him to fall flat on his ass in the NFL. He's not a Tech Man and he never will be. öööö him.

Geez…about a 9 on the tension scale?

1982Jacket has to the angriest old dude on this board. He's literally always angry. Unless he posts a current picture to contradict me, I always picture a fat old bald dude shaking his fist at kids on his lawn when I read his posts.

I'm guessing he goes mid 2nd round to mid 3rd round, similar to James Cook from Ugag. They are very similar in their skill set. Not as much of a threat between the tackles (though they can do it if need be at times) but very good on the edge and in space as receiving threats. Absolute mismatches for LBs to cover out of the backfield. He will have a good career in that role.

I'm guessing he goes mid 2nd round to mid 3rd round, similar to James Cook from Ugag. They are very similar in their skill set. Not as much of a threat between the tackles (though they can do it if need be at times) but very good on the edge and in space as receiving threats. Absolute mismatches for LBs to cover out of the backfield. He will have a good career in that role.

We will see how fast they are when facing NFL linebackers. Right now they are facing, one or two a game.

Back