Gibbs gone

Liberty

Kayar hunu bhanda marnu ramro
Back to another day has passed and no Gibbs interest. Everybody else know something we don’t know or is he so inundated with huge offers he had a hire a financial analyst to sort them out?

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Back to another day has passed and no Gibbs interest. Everybody else know something we don’t know or is he so inundated with huge offers he had a hire a financial analyst to sort them out?
It is the dead period for team visitations until January. Perhaps he is scheduled to see some coaches after the new year.

JoeCakeEater

Dodd-Like
You keep saying no Gibbs interest, which I’d say is misinformed. Just because he hasn’t picked doesn’t mean there isn’t ample interest. I’d assume he could go to any college of his choosing. I’d expect a decision to be made prior to spring semester beginning.

Liberty

Kayar hunu bhanda marnu ramro
You keep saying no Gibbs interest, which I’d say is misinformed. Just because he hasn’t picked doesn’t mean there isn’t ample interest. I’d assume he could go to any college of his choosing. I’d expect a decision to be made prior to spring semester beginning.
It is the dead period for team visitations until January. Perhaps he is scheduled to see some coaches after the new year.
Don’t you have to start school in January in order to play spring ball?

I’d think a few schools would be interested in an All-American.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
His safe school is probably Tennessee.
Why would that be his "safe" school? I realize it isn't that far from Dalton, in the grand scheme of things, but unless it is just for his family to be able to drive to games, Tennessee makes very little sense.

gtphd

What a time to be alive
Maybe he’s negotiating his NIL deal. If he is, he has no reason to sign now if he’s the best RB on the market. Better to wait to see if a better deal comes along.