Gibbs is “a special talent”

This will actually be true.

We will find out who wants it this year, and who shows up out of shape and/or not cracking the playbook. And who is just staying healthy until the NFL draft.

No one will play cohesively.
We will benefit from the chaos within the other teams.

Patenaude looks like a kid in a candy store talking about Gibbs. Can’t wait to see him in action.

Gibbs commentary starts at the 23 min mark.

I really like Patenaude’s demeanor. He seems to know what he’s talking about and says a lot of good things about the players.

I really like Patenaude’s demeanor. He seems to know what he’s talking about and says a lot of good things about the players.
He’s got a kind of smugness about him that’s really fun if you’re winning, but really annoying if you’re losing. I think this + 3rd and 1 from the shotgun are why a lot of folks have a bad impression after the first year. I’m willing to withhold judgment until we have a functional O Line (should be soon).

Natch. When I think of The Jacket, I think of accurate posts. Sober. Reflective. Measured. Accurate.
This is all I've ever asked/demanded.

There are still a handful of people on here who do not feel the way you do. But once this virus has passed, I'll have a lot of time on my hands.

You're a good man Techbert, and I wish I remembered why.

This is all I've ever asked/demanded.

There are still a handful of people on here who do not feel the way you do. But once this virus has passed, I'll have a lot of time on my hands.

You're a good man Techbert, and I wish I remembered why.

Save ur brain cells. Ur mom told u I was good, but never tole u why.

Save ur brain cells. Ur mom told u I was good, but never tole u why.
cc9.png

Back