Gibbs, Mason, Griffin, Amerson...

I hurts to lose players but I really don't think Tech has any more players in the portal and other teams. The portal has changed college football be it for the better or worse.

If we need a big bruising RB for short yardage why not Demetrius Knight? He was recruited as an option QB.

I hurts to lose players but I really don't think Tech has any more players in the portal and other teams. The portal has changed college football be it for the better or worse.

Hard to say. Thomas, Mason, Gibbs were all starters. Yates and Griffin were on the two deep. Seems like I am forgetting someone.

I don’t know if that is unusual or not. Covid year definitely is a factor by adding a year of eligibility.

The difference is, we are so bad we cant lose anyone and not get worse

I don't think there is any way TC is actively encouraging players to leave as some sort of grand plan to also leave. I just don't think he is that kind of man.
I don’t think Choice is either. I just wonder if they see Choice leaving, so they’re jumping ship.

3 3win seasons can do it
1638891734902.gif

Hard to say. Thomas, Mason, Gibbs were all starters. Yates and Griffin were on the two deep. Seems like I am forgetting someone.

I don’t know if that is unusual or not. Covid year definitely is a factor by adding a year of eligibility.
Juanyeh is going to the NFL, Mason hasn't decided anything publicly, and Griffin was the #4 RB and redshirted, definitely not on the 2 deep (which doesn't exist because "ATL")

The portal taketh away and the portal likely giveth. I’m sure we’ll be looking to bring in a RB that felt slighted at his previous stop. That’s no different than 2 of the names in OP.
RB was our best and deepest position. We won’t be coming out ahead on any portal transitions. Sinking ship.

He will be a good NFL back in my opinion. He is not an all-pro type of talent, but I would love to see him drafted by my team. He is a great short yardage back, has good speed, and is really tough.

With all the players gone and staff changes, which rebuild will be greater, 2018 or 2022?

Back