Give your 3 most important keys to the game

IEJacket2014

Varsity Lurker
1. Wrap up Prosise. It might have been second stringers, but I feel like Tulane's RBs did a great job getting yards after contact. I watched some of the ND-UVA game and Prosise did the same. If our front 7 are able to contain Prosise, we make their QB beat us with his arm... I don't think our pass D is elite, but it's good enough to force some bad throws and give us a turnover or two.

2. Limit Turnovers. This is one aspect to the game I haven't seen talked about enough IMO. I love JT, but feel like he makes 2-3 very risky decisions/throws a game (See: Alcorn State throw to Stewart, UGA game fumble). We've gotten away with them this year against sub-par defenses, but really hope Justin plays like he did against Mississippi State. Giving ND a short field is something we can't do, especially early in the game.

3. A-Back blocking. It was between this and our WRs getting open and making the catch. I went with this because of how athletic ND's DL and LB core is. We've heard coaches and players say that our ABs need to do a better job of taking their man out of the play. I've been very happy with our guys so far, but we have to finish the block in order to spring the ball carrier to the next level. Diving at an LB's knees and slowing him a bit is not the same as taking him completely out of the play.

For what it's worth, I think Tech wins, but ND keeps it close for the majority of the game. I'm going GT 34 - ND 24.

GO JACKETS!!

3 keys:

1- keys to the bus we're gonna run them over in.
2- keys to the hotel room so after we fight, win, and drink, we can get nekkid with all the South Bend chicks that want in on the bandwagon of winners.
3- keys to the hype train that will approach warp speed by Sunday a.m.

3 keys:

1- keys to the bus we're gonna run them over in.
2- keys to the hotel room so after we fight, win, and drink, we can get nekkid with all the South Bend chicks that want in on the bandwagon of winners.
3- keys to the hype train that will approach warp speed by Sunday a.m.

Mind = rite

I only have one key. Score more points than them. If we do that, I guarantee a win.

1st key: Take care of the ball

2nd key: stuff the ND running game

3rd key: no mercy

I only have one key. Score more points than them. If we do that, I guarantee a win.
5d7.jpg

Keep Kiser from getting comfortable in the pocket.

Complete a few timely passes for big plays.

Win the turnover battle.

Two keys really:

1. Don't turn the ball over more than ND does.

2. Force at least 3 ND punts.

If we do both of those, we win the game.

Two keys really:

1. Don't turn the ball over more than ND does.

2. Force at least 3 ND punts.

If we do both of those, we win the game.

I think that can be said for pretty much anybody on our schedule. We can even lose the turnover battle IMO as long as it's not an abominable number of turnovers. If we make someone punt 3+ times, I think our chances of winning are very high.

Pressure from DL

No turnovers

Don't go for the home run pass on the first offensive play (sustained drives)

Score - early. Often, long drives to keep their D on the field. Make their O pace the sidelines.

Tackle, anyone caught flinging an arm out to stop a ball carrier will be required to wear a UGA jersey during practice the following week. HIT THE SOB.

Stay calm, do not get big headed when we have the lead. Other teams score just as fast as we can.

Do all of this and YOU win. We will meet you at Grant Field when you get back for a great PARTY.

1. Our OL executes perfect blocking
2. Our OL executes perfect blocking
3. Our OL executes perfect blocking

1. Make in-game adjustments on offense - figure out what they are trying to do stop the option and make counter moves
2. Hit big pass plays at necessary points
3. Stop ND on 3rd downs

1. Win at the OL
2. Stop the run
3. Be cool and don't fumble stupidly

Stuff their run
Minimal turnovers/penalties
DeathMarch/Chopblockapocalypse

Back