Go Cincinnati

Who is doing play by play? I assume it’s a dwag given that he yelled “do it to them big George” after the Pickens (non) catch
Between the nonstop animal-like mouth smacking, the forced, YouTube commentary voice, and the moronic one liners, I assumed it was Mark Jones. I muted it as soon as he started his nauseating act and I advise everyone to do the same.

Why are college football players so incapable of wrapping up when tackling? Is proper tackling technique just not taught anymore?

Why are college football players so incapable of wrapping up when tackling? Is proper tackling technique just not taught anymore?
I've wondered the same. To some extent, I have to assume that the focus on targeting is partly responsible. I have never played the game or even seen a football in person, so I am just guessing here, but I would think it's easier to wrap up when you can square up center of a guy. But that also aligns your helmet and the ball carrier's helmet, so maybe that's why they so often take the angle where their arms are the first (and frequently last) thing that makes contact with the runner.

Did he just refer to UGAg's punter as "All American"?

Did these announcers just completely miss the ugag defender smack the QB's head?

Did he just refer to UGAg's punter as "All American"?
This is a commentary team whose centerpiece is the guy who actually called a team "losers" during a game because he thought it sounded like a funny line. If you're going to choose to endure that mic'd up scum, be aware that there's literally nothing they will not say because there is zero accountability for ESPN announcers to be factually accurate, relevant to the on-field action, or any better than Josef Fritzl. And Mark Jones is none of those things.

If that kicker’s arm tattoo was a bit smaller he likely would have made it. It appeared to be weighing him down on the left side.

I feel like these announcers might be the uga team fluffers, as well.

That giant buffoon was super, super excited about almost being responsible for the missed kick.

Daniels well on his way to being the worst quarterback in the history of the game, just like Georgia deserves.

Daniels well on his way to being the worst quarterback in the history of the game, just like Georgia deserves.
About all he can throw is that damn pop fly long pass. Helps when your receivers are so much better than defenders.

About all he can throw is that damn pop fly long pass. Helps when your receivers are so much better than defenders.
That deep ball they connected on, a couple drives ago, the hangtime was like something you'd expect from the Goodyear blimp.

The retired official expert for this game is a ööööing retard, but so is #55.

JRjr

Cincinnati using this game to say they should have a shot at the playoffs is a bit far fetched. uga played 2 top 10 teams in Alabama and Florida* and got taken to the woodshed by both. This isn’t the measuring stick they think it is.

That said, would have liked to see Cincinnati get a shot at the playoffs this year over OSU or Notre Dame. Never has there been a better year to test putting a group of 5 champ in the playoffs.

Edit: adding an asterisk to calling Florida a top 10 team after they finished 8-4.

Who the hell is the review correspondent theyre talking to, b/c he appears to have encountered the game of football for the first time.

Back