Go Cincinnati

"No vocal leaders down here." Well duh. This is uga, the kids don't play as a team. Never have, never will. Look at Pickens. Never happy unless it's a pass to him and/or he's punching someone.
There is no T-E-A-M in NFL Draft Pick (which is ALL these minor league semi-pro dwag players GAF about).

I think he has four seasons left on his new contract. He will be in Athens for a couple more at minimum I think.
He needs to be displaced at UGAg before Saban steps away. Maybe his career is following the Richt trajectory, but it seems to me that he’s a real threat to power those tards to a title. All the rah rah, fuga, ‘Kirby is trash’ talk is just bluster. He’s a good coach and recruiter and a total homer for the school. They’re due for a Goff/Donnan type hire and if they cut bait on one of their own to do so, it will be all the sweeter.

The "P6" thing is crap. P5 isn't a meme. It's defined by the College Football Playoff agreement.

He needs to be displaced at UGAg before Saban steps away. Maybe his career is following the Richt trajectory, but it seems to me that he’s a real threat to power those tards to a title. All the rah rah, fuga, ‘Kirby is trash’ talk is just bluster. He’s a good coach and recruiter and a total homer for the school. They’re due for a Goff/Donnan type hire and if they cut bait on one of their own to do so, it will be all the sweeter.
I’ll give it to you that he’s a good recruiter, but he’s not a good coach. The man consistently coaches teams that underperform, and has a way of making the worst QB decisions I’ve ever seen.

Don't know if I will watch much more. I've seen this story before

Back