Go Cincinnati

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
You never trust Cincinnati. Anybody who got burned year after year by picking them in ncaa brackets knows.

The Jacket

The Coat
Is Dan Quinn consulting for Luke Fickell?
He still lurks around in the dark corners of MBS like some kind of cryptid. The most common sightings place him at the door to the cheerleaders dressing room, furiously humping the door knob. Even when the cheerleaders haven't been there for weeks.

Architorture23

If ur players know u luv them, then u already won.
He still lurks around in the dark corners of MBS like some kind of cryptid. The most common sightings place him at the door to the cheerleaders dressing room, furiously humping the door knob. Even when the cheerleaders haven't been there for weeks.
I'm thinking Cincy must have had the home locker room.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
I’d be pretty furious if we lost a game that way. Awful time management the entire 4Q.
Yep. Hand it off up the middle. Let your big boys push. If you don't get the first down, run 40 seconds off the clock and punt. It isn't that difficult

The Jacket

The Coat
I’d be pretty furious if we lost a game that way. Awful time management the entire 4Q.
I genuinely want to know what in the actual öööö was going through Cincinnati's HC's mind. If you don't give a damn whether you win or not, sure, just snap the ball whenever and pass it when a run could seal the victory. But you wanted to be in the CFP discussion, and you just did everything in your power to lose a game you had won, and you did it by making mistakes any random dumbass with a basic understanding of college football would never make.

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
That's up there with one of my all time bad beats ffs

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
I genuinely want to know what in the actual öööö was going through Cincinnati's HC's mind. If you don't give a damn whether you win or not, sure, just snap the ball whenever and pass it when a run could seal the victory. But you wanted to be in the CFP discussion, and you just did everything in your power to lose a game you had won, and you did it by making mistakes any random dumbass with a basic understanding of college football would never make.
Yep. That was Cincinnati's ballgame. A run up the middle might get a first down. He essentially told his OL they suck and can't run block for two yards. That was a pretty low % pass to be throwing with the game on the line.

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
If he hadn't snapped the ball with 12 on the clock ....