Godspeed Bama, FSU,Texas and Michigan

1701525160601.gif

Looks like it will be a rainy night in Charlotte for the ACCCG. If FSU has to play a 3rd string true freshman QB, it could be a tough game for them.

I'm unconvinced the Committee won't do something crazy like put one-loss UGA in over undefeated FSU, or one-loss UGA in over conference-champ Texas. So no matter what happens I won't trust that UGA is out until it's official.

I don't think it'll be that rough for them. I think that Louisville squad has been a pretender all year
And the same can be said for FSU that struggled with BC, Pitt, Miami, UF (without Travis). The comparison to 2014 is pretty accurate now. I don’t get why people think Louisville struggled to 10-2, because they didn’t. You cant be a “pretender” and beat ND, NCSU, etc. The bad loss to Pitt was really the only truly bad game they played. UK loss was a bad turnover filled 2nd half. Guarantee they play much better tonight.

The Washington-Texas-Bama-FSU win scenario makes no sense. FSU gets left out and jumped by both Texas and Bama. In the Waahington-Texas-UGAg-FSU win scenario they are in over Texas. Makes zero sense.

5 conference champions for 4 spots. Who you gonna leave out if not FSU? Bama or Texas I guess.

I'm unconvinced the Committee won't do something crazy like put one-loss UGA in over undefeated FSU, or one-loss UGA in over conference-champ Texas. So no matter what happens I won't trust that UGA is out until it's official.
uga is only guaranteed in with a loss to Alabama IF 2/3 of Texas, Michigan, and FSU all lose. The likelihood of both Texas and Michigan losing is extremely low. Iowa will need 3 defensive TD’s to have any chance of beating Michigan.

uga is only guaranteed in with a loss to Alabama IF 2/3 of Texas, Michigan, and FSU all lose. The likelihood of both Texas and Michigan losing is extremely low. Iowa will need 3 defensive TD’s to have any chance of beating Michigan.
Agreed. I'm just saying I'm not sure there's any scenario where they're guaranteed out, unfortunately, because the Committee might put them in over a more deserving team.

Agreed. I'm just saying I'm not sure there's any scenario where they're guaranteed out, unfortunately, because the Committee might put them in over a more deserving team.
So this is the key though. Best team vs deserving. The committee keeps saying “best team” regardless of record. My ideal CFP is:

1. Michigan
2. Washington
3. Texas
4. FSU / Alabama*

FSU in at #4 with an ACC Championship or Alabama.

And I have Texas in with a win whether FSU wins or not. FSU is a very good team, who is now flawed more so than any of the others at this point. That could end up being the argument against FSU tomorrow if Alabama and FSU both win.

It would be TV and radio gold Sunday and Monday if the SEC is left out. So that’s my biggest hope by 11:30 tonight.

Looks like it will be a rainy night in Charlotte for the ACCCG. If FSU has to play a 3rd string true freshman QB, it could be a tough game for them.
I hope they lose.

Back