Goooooood Afternoon!!!!!

S

sfalco

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Wednesday!! As a newbie to this board, I hope we can enjoy many intruiging and thought provoking conversations together!

Originally posted by sfalco:
Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Wednesday!! As a newbie to this board, I hope we can enjoy many intruiging and thought provoking conversations together!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">From what I have seen of your Hive posts, thought provoking is going to be a stretch for you.
smile.gif

every board is different. the hive is very different than stingtalk.

this board is not tolerant towards dogs at all. dogs have a VERY tight leash on this board.

Originally posted by ylojk8:
every board is different. the hive is very different than stingtalk.

this board is not tolerant towards dogs at all. dogs have a VERY tight leash on this board.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I'm not so sure.....they banned me on the hive, but I'm still alive here!

originally posted by gtfan (who's an administrator):

I think most members are ok w/ the FEW dawg members we have left. There are times Ugag fans can bring something to the table, however you can't come in our house and say we have an ugly wife.

We lost 4 ugag fans in one week and I dont think we are validating anymore in the near future. This board is really not a smack board. There are MANY rivals/insiders which are connected and it is very easy to go over there and talk smack.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">so be VERY careful when you make comments like "i play down to my competition"

I have no fear of dawgs....but it was a lot more fun when Coach O'leary was kicking their tails.

Well, I guess I shouldn't expect ANY GT message board to be very tolerant to UGA fans in this day and age. I'll be good.

Dave, you remain here because on this board you've behaved as a house trained dog with a VERY tight leash.

Reagrding my comment about playing down to competition. Note that it was in response to an obvious insult by wrecked. I had no hard feelings about it and thought it was quite clever.

I didn't think it was an inappropriate response to his first shot. I guess I'm learning the ropes here.

originally posted by BeeStorm (administrator):

I am going to explain this in a slow and simple manner so that your university of georgia education won't be stretched to the limit.

This is a Georgia Tech website. That means you are second class citizens here. The freedom of speech policies that exist for GT fans do not exist for you. We welcome your insight on games, strategy and general sports talk. But know this. If you step outside of the tight parameters that exist for you, you are history. We don't care how things are done on your farm. We don't care if your cousins marry each other. You can talk about this stuff on your own websites. If you try to turn this board into your own little cesspool with moronic comments, allegations, or innuendo, you are history. There will be no warnings, no "temporary suspension". Your existence will be erased permanently here. Have a nice day.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">neat touch on the "good luck vs UNC"

I don't have a problem with the mutts posting here. Let 'em post. We have nothing to fear from them.

And if they get a bit unruly now and then - so what - we are big enough to handle it. There is no reason to let ourselves get upset by a leghumper.

Sometimes they are entertaining in that they give us something at which to chuckle.

sfalco - how did you do in your five hour geography lab?

you're right goldbuzz .. with some of the "fans" on this board .. how much worse can a dog do anyways?

you're also right about the chuckles we get from such people.

have you been noticing the chuckles being generated by the "much needed" jokes being forwarded by the classy Tech "fans" around here lately?

If someone insults me unprovoked I'm going to respond with class. If that gets me nuked so be it. But I think you'll see my responses won't cross the line.

Originally posted by goldbuzz:
I don't have a problem with the mutts posting here. Let 'em post. We have nothing to fear from them.

And if they get a bit unruly now and then - so what - we are big enough to handle it. There is no reason to let ourselves get upset by a leghumper.

Sometimes they are entertaining in that they give us something at which to chuckle.

sfalco - how did you do in your five hour geography lab?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Goldbuzz,

I have a problem with dog posters. This is a Tech site for Tech posters. A few have made their visits worthwhile but most have made a mess on the carpet.

sfalco,
Just ignore the heavy-handed approach by the thought-police on here.

Some of us are not afraid of your opinions.

Welcome.

Goldbuzz, I don't think I took that class since I was a business major. But now that I have 2 degrees from UGA, a brand new house inside the loop, a wife and a child on the way, I don't have to worry about how I did in that class now do I.

Back