Goooooood Afternoon!!!!!

Originally posted by sfalco:
But now that I have 2 degrees from UGA...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Friendly tip.....keep your windows rolled up tight when driving through Athens or you will be adding to the collection.
tongue.gif

LOL! Can't believe I still laugh at that one. Even after the 1,000th time.

You obviously need to learn the difference between sarcasm
smile.gif
, and an obvious insult. Stating your allegiance basically eliminated the need to insult you. Welcome aboard!!

Some posters below mentioned it was time to move on after the CG jokes and assorted disagreements regarding those jokes.

To them, I say, it is now truly time to move on... sfalco is in the house and there goes the neighborhood.
frown.gif

Hey!!!!!Good one, Lionel!!!!
Dang, this guy has got a lot of print in a short time....I was ready to welcome him in a very special way for awhile, because he was ignoring beeware; then he bit the bait, got involved with the "leper class"
wink.gif
so I lost a lot of respect for him (hehe).
No problems with dogs who play the game by buttering up to the Honchos of the board, and the Admns. will take care of them if they don't. Welcome aboard, SafeCo, or SelfCo; sorry: Salfco
Keep it clean brother and we can remain friends, though enemies....ooh, what a nice thought!!!(ummm)?????????

techsamillion,
Maybe if you pray real hard you can rid yourself of all the lepers.
If you get rid of them, then you can start working on your shadow.
tongue.gif

Glad to get your attention ol' buddy, pray tell, who is "my shadow" and by the way, be careful here.
Have to admit: lately your humor escapes me.

Originally posted by techsamillion:
... lately your humor escapes me.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Sorry about that....I promise to type slower.
wink.gif

this thread has TMB

there is an easy way to fix that.

beeware if you're not too busy trying to make everybody on this board laugh .. answer these questions

originally posted by BamaWreck

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
POT CALLING KETTLE...POT CALLING KETTLE

can't debate the message???
for 13 months now, you have avoided the "message"
of
1. why 7-5 in 2001 is so wonderful...and yet 7-5 is in 2002 is a season lost.
2. how our "wonderful seattle bowl staff" was not so wonderful. i.e. danny crossman and peter mccarty being quite possibly the worst position coaches we have had here....david kelley being a huckster... ted in over his head as DC...
3. without ralph, george is just 2 games over .500 like....7-5....with ALL THAT TALENT as you say
4. ALL THAT TALENT...o'leary did not leave the cupboard full like you claim....just ask the NFL..
5. mcwhorter joining the "YOU DON'T HIRE AN ASSISTANT FROM THE CURRENT STAFF CLUB". joining the likes of torbusch, dubose, goff, west, bobby williams...mac could have been on the list with solich (neb) this year..any bets on doba from wash. st. joining the list in a year or two.
( larry coker you say???? well, then we need to define what ALL THAT TALENT really means, because he's got it)

there are are so many more...but let's start with those 5...i'll be waiting....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you answer them, we can assess how much BULL you can dish out

Originally posted by techsamillion:

Truth is hard to hand (sic) for some people.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Techs,
Ole buddy, I knew you could find something we agree on.
shocked.gif

For you, yes, as someone has aptly pointed out: you "master(de)bater!!!
Why don't you have the intestinal fortitude or guts to come out from under your cover and identify yourself........at least where you are from........???????

Back