"got what he deserved..."

You got that right!!! The Harper sisters are smoking hott!! Not to mention Mommy Harper looks awesome too. Jeff his dad seemed pretty cool but I could see that its possible he could be arrogant at times.

Everytime I ever have been around Cullen he has been really cool and seems like a good guy. We have partied a few times, I know his sisters a lot better then him though.;)

yeah, ill give you a big ;) on that one too! :D

This is my old roommate and the two Harper sisters.

Im friends with Ash (the one in the middle) but i dont know the little one (she is 19 i think).

Im not posting any more pics...sorry guys.

n33014603_30963220_6535.jpg

They look MUCH better in person.;)

If you have facebook just log in and search for Chelsea Harper, her profile is not private I don't think so anyone can view her pics. Her sister Ashley is in a lot of them.

If you have facebook just log in and search for Chelsea Harper, her profile is not private I don't think so anyone can view her pics. Her sister Ashley is in a lot of them.

That's only if you're part of their network. I did find one with an interesting pic though.

s818808995_4755.jpg

n33010975_34642392_6116.jpg
[/IMG]

Ashley is in the front middle in black (brunette). Chelsea is in the back behind Ashley in pink.

n33014603_33034537_1482.jpg
[/IMG]

The family, can't see momma Harper that great but she is a pretty lady.:biggthumpup:

They aren't that hot. I have to give that the overrated chant: "OVERATED! clap-clap clap-clap-clap OVERATED! ..."

They aren't that hot. I have to give that the overrated chant: "OVERATED! clap-clap clap-clap-clap OVERATED! ..."

you must be ghey. Seriously though, Ashley Harper is one of the hottest chicks Ive ever seen, talked to, or hung out with in my entire life.

Those pictures serve little justice.

I'd do them both.

But I'd make them wear white and gold first.

Gotta agree with you. Also, I think this thread is the reason they tell student athletes not to make Facebook pages.

The brunette is smokin and the mom is definitely a MILF, but the other sister is not as hot as advertised. She looks a little like a baby rhinoceros to me.

spaceball.gif
_44610582_rhino_afp466.jpg

I went to Highschool with Cullen and I played Football and basketball with him there..

Kid is a whiny, SPOILED, arrogant, little b*tch...

But on a side note, his sisters and mom are unbelievably HOT.

It doesnt surprise me one bit to see his dad mouthing off like that either, he's just as arrogant with a bunch of $$$. The ONLY reason Cullen got that scholly was because his dad tossed out some serious bucks to which ever school did take him. I think it came down to Auburn and Clemson.

He was never any good on our football team, but we ran the ball most of the time.

You went to Sequoyah with me? What year you graduate?

Also, the older of the two sisters is hotter, and she looked much better in high school. Her friends tho...holy crap!! :10:

You went to Sequoyah with me? What year you graduate?

Also, the older of the two sisters is hotter, and she looked much better in high school. Her friends tho...holy crap!! :10:

'03..what about you?

Back