Great job players and coaches

Buffalobuzz

Varsity Lurker
They said something on our game that not many people are talking about. We are improving discipline and our team penalties have drastically improved. ( I think they said 12th best in county). The slide after the interception at the end of the game was smart. I know watching our team is difficult, but there are some subtle improvements that I’m very happy about.

gtm1ke

Flats Noob
"Really proud of our guys, this was a top win for this program against one of the best teams this nation has ever seen, and to do it in that stadium with one of the biggest, loudest crowds we've witnessed is just a huge achievement. Each member of this team deserves and received an extra squeeze with their hug."

Flywheel

Wait, what year is it?
"Really proud of our guys, this was a top win for this program against one of the best teams this nation has ever seen, and to do it in that stadium with one of the biggest, loudest crowds we've witnessed is just a huge achievement. Each member of this team deserves and received an extra squeeze with their hug."
I lol'd

gtrower

Dodd-Like
Durant for Duke with the Kobe Bryant Volume Award. 152 yards on 42 carries for 3.5ypc.

ThomsonJacket

I don't know
Start the drive with a minute and 42 seconds and no timeouts, down 3. Score the TD to go up by 4 and then the defense holds. That's impressive. Your little mocking post isn't.

theDude47

Dodd-Like
Durant for Duke with the Kobe Bryant Volume Award. 152 yards on 42 carries for 3.5ypc.
Cut should be ashamed giving a RB that many carries. That crap game after game kills RB’s. Gailey did that same crap and broke Tony Hollings.