Great picture of us running out vs. Wake

This is the favorite one of mine that I took.

11052_519256060285_75401237_30735409_7358343_n.jpg

Getting to the stadium an hour early to avoid the line and having nothing to do once you are in

We are talking about enterprising Georgia Tech students here.... I'm sure they will be able to enjoy adult beverages inside the stadium for the final ~15 or 20 minutes prior to kickoff and keep their party going on.....

Maybe... but the Gameday crew (actually the Rambling Reck Club) doesn't occupy that many rows or space in the stands.

It typically takes until late in the 1st quarter for the student seats to fill in. The alumni/fan sections are getting much better at filling in 15 minutes prior to kickoff.

First: Ramblin' Reck has no 'g' in it, nor does "Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech" nor does Ramblin' Wreck, etc. Come on people... ;)

The Ramblin' Reck Club currently takes up the front two-ish rows when we're packed in tight (we have the 3rd if we need it) and we're in our seats about 2 minutes before kickoff.

Close up shop 15 minutes earlier, grab your favorite beverage for the road, and get your butts in the stadium to welcome the Jackets on to the field.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b213UV3EB9E

The noise you hear in the background of this video is all the "frats" that apparently don't "welcome the team to the field". Sounds to me like they're doing plenty of welcoming. They also tend to stick around later to congratulate the team while the people that got there early are headed towards the doors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b213UV3EB9E

The noise you hear in the background of this video is all the "frats" that apparently don't "welcome the team to the field". Sounds to me like they're doing plenty of welcoming. They also tend to stick around later to congratulate the team while the people that got there early are headed towards the doors.

Generalizing means both sides are wrong. While people generalizing all frats as not showing up until 15 minutes after kickoff are incorrect (there are Greeks there before kickoff), it's also incorrect to generalize the other way and say that because some Greeks are there right before kickoffs, that all are. Sorry, but a lot of students, many of which are Greek, are not at the game when the Reck drives onto the field.

Generalizing means both sides are wrong. While people generalizing all frats as not showing up until 15 minutes after kickoff are incorrect (there are Greeks there before kickoff), it's also incorrect to generalize the other way and say that because some Greeks are there right before kickoffs, that all are. Sorry, but a lot of students, many of which are Greek, are not at the game when the Reck drives onto the field.

This.

Back