GS Starting QB Arrested

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
Most of the Southern people I know hate uga.
When I was going to a lot of Ga Southern games back in the 80s and 90s, Tech scores, when the Jackets were winning, were cheered when announced at Paulson. Georgia, not so much

Skydog

Eat a Peach
I know this forum stretches the boundaries of GT football but literally who in the F actually cares about this? No clue if GS is Georgia state or southern and definitely not clicking a link to find out. Not sure what division 2 football has to do with us.
Golden State

TechRush

Dodd-Like
Police cannot be this incompetent can they?

Check it out Billy, this good ole boy has been snorting cocaine right off the hood of his car! Damn Cletus, you're right; son you are under arrest!

Lab tests later cannot confirm cocaine. More than likely it is just bird öööö. Are these cops related to the öööö face in N FL?

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member

Check it out Billy, this good ole boy has been snorting cocaine right off the hood of his car! Damn Cletus, you're right; son you are under arrest!

Lab tests later cannot confirm cocaine. More than likely it is just bird öööö. Are these cops related to the öööö face in N FL?
The field test kits are notorious for not being reliable which is why if you have a good lawyer the evidence gets thrown out.

GCdaJuiceMan

Flats Noob
The field test kits are notorious for not being reliable which is why if you have a good lawyer the evidence gets thrown out.
Yeah - the field tests aren't even admissible in court. Cops use them to support putting someone in hand cuffs.

goldbybirth

This space for rent

Maybe they are Coastal Carolina fans.

interchange

Jolly Good Fellow
I think from the transcript of the officer's body cam, you can tell he was really worried about whatever that substance was and not just trying to harass a black kid. However, to see bird poop on the hood of the car and think "I need to make sure that's not cocaine" involves bias (unconscious or not).

But I gotta think those field tests could be improved...

MidGABuzz

Dodd-Like
I'm no expert, but how in the world do you expect cocaine to stay put on a car hood going in excess of 25 mph? And if it is bird poop, surely your can't be serious?