GT -10 over UNC

They've only beaten us 3 times in a row. Before that, we beat them 5 straight times, 8 of 9, and 14 of 16. We own North Carolina, and that dominance will be re-established this year.

This. There's a lot of pent-up frustration that's about to be unleashed on those clowns. Mostly for the 2014 loss.

Duke seems disciplined and solid this year. This will be the best team Miami has faced and should reveal a lot about both teams.

Duke's more likely to finish 6-6 than make noise in the Coastal. Miami, FSU, @VT, and GT are all probable losses. And three of their 4 games which are possible wins are on the road. @UVA, @Army, and @WF. I'd bet on them being 7-5 (3-5).

Last edited:
I wouldn't take Duke game as a definite win. We've made that mistake in the past and dropped games against them even in our good years. Cutcliffe is a tough bitch.

VT fans are drinking the koolaid after going undefeated OOC with three games against non-P5 Delaware, ECU, and Old Dominion. Talking playoff scenarios and if Clemson could beat their A game. Cannot wait for 11/11.

I wouldn't take Duke game as a definite win. We've made that mistake in the past and dropped games against them even in our good years. Cutcliffe is a tough bitch.
According to Cutcliffe, this is the deepest team he's had. Quite frankly that concerns me. Duke very well may be one of the Coastal's best.

VT fans are drinking the koolaid after going undefeated OOC with three games against non-P5 Delaware, ECU, and Old Dominion. Talking playoff scenarios and if Clemson could beat their A game. Cannot wait for 11/11.

They play Clemson this Saturday. They gon' learn.

I know it ended up being a blowout like it should, but I was keeping an eye on the VPI-ODU score throughout the day, and it was only 3-0 VPI until about 5 mins before half. They scored after an INT then a PI call on ODU, then again right as the half was ending. ODU forced 4 VPI punts, and 2 field goal attempts, one which was missed.

We should absolutely destroy UNC this weekend. Our pass rush is looking fine and UNC is a hot mess

I made 3 predictions for the ACC this season, and laid bets with my friends on each.

1) Clemson will destroy Louisville.
2) GT will destroy UNC.
3) Miami will not win the Coastal.

The odds were against me with all 3 before the season, but I still feel good about each.

UNC has 17 injuries. They are basically GT from 2015 except worse.

Tech 49
UNC 24

We should absolutely destroy UNC this weekend. Our pass rush is looking fine and UNC is a hot mess
tenor.gif

I know it ended up being a blowout like it should, but I was keeping an eye on the VPI-ODU score throughout the day, and it was only 3-0 VPI until about 5 mins before half. They scored after an INT then a PI call on ODU, then again right as the half was ending. ODU forced 4 VPI punts, and 2 field goal attempts, one which was missed.
Well to be fair Clemson was tied with BC in the 4th quarter too before the dam broke.

Last edited:
UNC has 17 injuries. They are basically GT from 2015 except worse.

Tech 49
UNC 24

I have a feeling CPJ smells blood in the water and wants to annihilate Fedora for the last 3 years. He'd love 50+ if possible.

Back