GT Fan Experience Enhancements

Are you allowed to bring your own empty water bottle in? This would be ridiculous if I had to start sneaking water in like I did with mini bottles back in the day.

I would say that it is a good assumption that you can, but then again, this is the GTAA we are talking about.

I would say that it is a good assumption that you can, but then again, this is the GTAA we are talking about.

I would've assumed you that you can't. It's not much of a season ticket holder benefit if anyone can bring in any bottles, right?

I would've assumed you that you can't. It's not much of a season ticket holder benefit if anyone can bring in any bottles, right?
Not much of a benefit if each season ticket package only contains one bottle. It is gonna be like Survivor out there.

We are further enhanced by sharing a water bottle. For our mutual safety of course. Plus if the bag checkers had to look at more than one empty bottle it would take an extra 20 minutes to get into the game. So there’s that...

:shtstir:

We are further enhanced by sharing a water bottle. For our mutual safety of course. Plus if the bag checkers had to look at more than one empty bottle it would take an extra 20 minutes to get into the game. So there’s that...

:shtstir:

Wait until some season ticket holders try to bring it in filled only to have to empty it at the gate so they can go refill it at an authorized station.

They could always just drink straight from the ladle like the old west

Wait until they get a load of our water trough we are using for refilling our water in the upper north

7360c4107f81684b26ec1550e20a7df1--galvanized-water-trough-galvanized-stock-tank.jpg

Wait until some season ticket holders try to bring it in filled only to have to empty it at the gate so they can go refill it at an authorized station.

What if I my Dr requires me to only drink sparkling mineral water - seems so foolish here, the concessions never seemed to be hurting. Now giving out a 20% discount you best believe people will abuse that

GT went full retard on two big issues within a month of each other: supporting georgia on the day of the national championship and revoking season ticket holder privileges while calling it an "enhancement."

They then reacted to both the same way: by pretending it didn't happen and/or insulting people who complain about it.

Really not a good way to deal with getting people to give you more money.

GT went full retard on two big issues within a month of each other: supporting georgia on the day of the national championship and revoking season ticket holder privileges while calling it an "enhancement."

They then reacted to both the same way: by pretending it didn't happen and/or insulting people who complain about it.

Really not a good way to deal with getting people to give you more money.
Tbh this is all true. GTAA has to get their act together

Tbh this is all true. GTAA has to get their act together

UGH GTAA has never cared about anything in any recent history that I've seen. I do miss that parking lot behind the fraternity with the old parking guy there - he at least would amuse us with GTAA's incompetence.

The issue here too is they really are making the experience bad for sidewalk / potential new fans. Encourage them to stay and come to games because of how easy of an experience it is, not we need to raise more concessions money

Back