GT Fan Experience Enhancements

You guys don't get it. There is not a bigger tech fan out there. I've had season tickets for years. Love to go to games but it's not my whole life and never will be. I'm making a statement with my pocket book. May seam crazy to you guys but not to me. It's a business and I get that but not going to give them my business this year. I'm just that type of person. If you choose to that's fine and I don't have a problem with you. Don't knock me for choosing not to. The only way businesses listen is when customers speak up and don't buy. Every one of you have that right and you can chose to purchase the product and take what ever they throw at you or you can choose to not purchase until the business starts listening to its customers. I've been on this board a while now. Don't post a lot but I feel like GT doesn't listen to it's customers. For example 12:00 games, Thursday night games, the list goes on and on. doesn't matter if you respond or not. I won't read it I'm going to take a break from the board also. I wish each of you a great season and a better life.
zyZeCo4.gif

Ptjackets is kind of right. Obviously he is not the biggest Tech fan out there. The biggest Tech fans (many of whom part on this board) get season tickets and donate money to matter what.

But, almost by definition, the biggest fans make up a small percentage of the overall fanbase, especially at GT. The rest of the big fans still love the team but look at it in the same light as other types of entertainment. And if they feel like a business is trying to stick it to them, they very well may decide to stick it to the business by not buying their product, regardless of whether they can afford it.

Ptjackets is kind of right. Obviously he is not the biggest Tech fan out there. The biggest Tech fans (many of whom part on this board) get season tickets and donate money to matter what.

But, almost by definition, the biggest fans make up a small percentage of the overall fanbase, especially at GT. The rest of the big fans still love the team but look at it in the same light as other types of entertainment. And if they feel like a business is trying to stick it to them, they very well may decide to stick it to the business by not buying their product, regardless of whether they can afford it.

But what is GT ever going to do without my $450 season ticket money oh my god they are going to cease to exist. You hit the nail on the head on this one Andrew. I'll be at the games but it'll be on my dime and not an extra 10,000 of them just to get stadium priveledges stripped away and for old basketball coaches to get paid off.

But what is GT ever going to do without my $450 season ticket money oh my god they are going to cease to exist. You hit the nail on the head on this one Andrew. I'll be at the games but it'll be on my dime and not an extra 10,000 of them just to get stadium priveledges stripped away and for old basketball coaches to get paid off.
Isn't Hewitt paid off now?

I have a sense of ownership of my seats now. I like where I sit. Been in the same seats since 2003, I suppose.

For example 12:00 games, Thursday night games, the list goes on and on. doesn't matter if you respond or not.
Please continue your list of things that have happened since Stansbury took over. So far you've listed only one thing (is a list with only one item a list?) which is out of the control of the GTAA.

Isn't Hewitt paid off now?

I have a sense of ownership of my seats now. I like where I sit. Been in the same seats since 2003, I suppose.

Idk, I'm just trolling about this thread now. Not sure how it is still hanging on, probably because I keep posting in it.

Idk, I'm just trolling about this thread now. Not sure how it is still hanging on, probably because I keep posting in it.
Well if I post a response then I am part of the problem keeping the thread active, right?

It should be noted I had dinner with mom and dad and the family last night. Dad said he heard each season ticket package will get ONE refillable water bottle, not one per seat. If he is correct, we have conserve and share.

It should be noted I had dinner with mom and dad and the family last night. Dad said he heard each season ticket package will get ONE refillable water bottle, not one per seat. If he is correct, we have conserve and share.

If anyone brings business clients to the game, be sure to offer to share your water bottle with them. It’s only being courteous.

If this is true what a ööööing joke

Well, dad is 76 years old so I'm hoping he heard wrong

No it is true. One shirt per ticket (and you get to pick your sizes!!11!!) but only one water bottle per account.

Are you allowed to bring your own empty water bottle in? This would be ridiculous if I had to start sneaking water in like I did with mini bottles back in the day.

Back