GT Fan Experience Enhancements

No wait I'm wrong. It wasn't legionnaires. It was meningitis. We had a meningitis outbreak. I also remember Tevin getting meningitis when he was on campus and thinking oh man he must have drank from a bad water fountain.
meningitis is only available for the Gold Seat members and SportsBroad- TStan

This will happen by the end of the third quarter, by my estimation, when the dysentery hits

giphy.gif

What a bitch

Did you ever get her number?

From what I can tell, the people that sit around her will actually think it is an improvement. She has multiple tweets about how the people sitting around her keep asking her to stop dropping f-bombs so much during the game

Section 223, perhaps?

They called me a few weeks ago to renew. They weren't sure of the availability of any seats in the entire stadium. They said they'd call me back. They never did.

There are... opportunities for improvement.

They called me a few weeks ago to renew. They weren't sure of the availability of any seats in the entire stadium. They said they'd call me back. They never did.

There are... opportunities for improvement.

There's a constantly revolving door of "account representatives" or something manning the phone lines. For awhile I assumed that they were just part time student workers with crazy schedules, but then I got an account rep that I actually knew from my community, and she was a full time employee. Who knows.

There's a constantly revolving door of "account representatives" or something manning the phone lines. For awhile I assumed that they were just part time student workers with crazy schedules, but then I got an account rep that I actually knew from my community, and she was a full time employee. Who knows.
They contract it all out to a 3rd party. I’m sure it’s not the best job so turnover is probably high.

Yeah, come to think of it, I don't think I have ever spoken to the same person twice at the GTAA. I emailed a guy twice once, though. So I can rule out being in a twilight zone episode. Maybe.

Does anyone actually bring food/drink IN to BDS? I never have. If I need something to eat or drink, that's what the concessions are for -with exception of course to smuggling in booze.
I just don't get the complaint -don't most GT fans $80K?
That is fine for Adults, but three kids can put a hurting on the wallet.

Back