GT Fan Experience Enhancements

Concessions is what all you whiny people should be boycotting, it sounds like to me.
I do boycott concessions with the exception of a cold “warm pretzel” once a game for my 5 y/o. Seriously, how hard is it to stick the pretzels in the warmer when they are running low. You’d think the place was run by amateurs.

There is more agreement on the fact that we need more funds to enhance recruiting staff. Apparently there is less agreement on barring outside food and being forced to stand in line with the poors who chose not to support the AA by purchasing season tickets.
It's on every board. People have complained and discussed more about not being able to bring in little snacks than the Recruiting fund. Its emberassing. I can promise you 99% of the people complaining about goldfish didn't give any money to the fund.

It's on every board. People have complained and discussed more about not being able to bring in little snacks than the Recruiting fund. Its emberassing. I can promise you 99% of the people complaining about goldfish didn't give any money to the fund.
Strange, unprovable, promise to make.

Recruiting is selling. Be honest if you were a five star recruit with big dreams of the NFL and only the NFL would you choose GT over Alabama, Clemson, georgia, Ohio state, Florida state, or others? If the answer to any of the above questions is yes your kidding yourself.

Recruiting is selling. Be honest if you were a five star recruit with big dreams of the NFL and only the NFL would you choose GT over Alabama, Clemson, georgia, Ohio state, Florida state, or others? If the answer to any of the above questions is yes your kidding yourself.

Justin Thomas has seen it all. And picked GT over Alabama.

Strange, unprovable, promise to make.
It's a FACT jack. You probably didn't even know we had a recruiting fund challenge. Too worried about your little snacks and gushers you can't bring to a football game.

If the expanded concessions options include BayBay''s BBQ, Johnson & Woody's Sausage & Weiner Hut (yeah, that's a "mouth-full"), and a Chef (Vad) Lee's House of Chinese, this may all work out.

Sorry.

Last edited:
My life does not revolve around GT I can live a very happy life and never watch another GT game. On the other hand I speak with my pocket book and at the end of the day that is the only thing that matters in business. You see I own my own business and customer service if #1 Its a lot easier to keep a customer than to piss one off and try to get them back. Simple business 101. As for me, I'm not trying to say if you don't do this I won't renew. With me it's if you do this, I no longer want to give you my money. Money that I work hard for and that I can spend some place else with someone other organization or event that will appreciate my money!

You’re a sad person. If I didn’t have GT football, life would go on, but t wouldn’t be as much fun. Win or lose, I love GT football. I

You’re a sad person. If I didn’t have GT football, life would go on, but t wouldn’t be as much fun. Win or lose, I love GT football. I
I....?????? Did DJ died during his last sentence? Way to go, Stansbury.

Back