GT - FSU Stat Comparison

See - I want acc teams to whip everyone outside of acc and then us to be a top acc team. I pull for acc teams ooc
The SEC does that by playing Murray State and declaring supremacy

Excellent comparison and very good work. But don't forget that we were chasing most of the game and that many times drives differential in our favor. As an example, losing team has more passing attempts 86.3% of the time. Winning team however is somewhere near 100% in wins, that game. Also know that over 90% of short putts don't go in, if talking golf stats.

Excellent comparison and very good work. But don't forget that we were chasing most of the game and that many times drives differential in our favor. As an example, losing team has more passing attempts 86.3% of the time. Winning team however is somewhere near 100% in wins, that game. Also know that over 90% of short putts don't go in, if talking golf stats.

What

As I see it, we have to fix 3 things from Saturday.

A. First game jitters and rust, particularly the young players.

B. Technical problems with our offensive special teams.

C. Overprotective ACC refs trying to kill our momentum every time we build some

The first fixes itself. The second should be fixed this week. It just takes reps. The third requires us to be favored and not seen as a drag on the conference if we win.

So I am optimistic about the season and this Saturday, where we have the other guys in their first game, we work on field goals, and neutral refs.

"FSU is the weaker unit". Gosh, twenty years ago people would have laughed at you with such a statement.

I was stunned to learn this morning that prior to beating F$U last week, we had not beaten a higher-ranked team since "What a time to be alive!!" in 2015.

As I see it, we have to fix 3 things from Saturday.

A. First game jitters and rust, particularly the young players.

B. Technical problems with our offensive special teams.

C. Overprotective ACC refs trying to kill our momentum every time we build some

The first fixes itself. The second should be fixed this week. It just takes reps. The third requires us to be favored and not seen as a drag on the conference if we win.

So I am optimistic about the season and this Saturday, where we have the other guys in their first game, we work on field goals, and neutral refs.
As for C we are well on our way to being a protected team in the ACC. We play approved football now, and a lot of people are rooting for us and Atlanta to have a hip team to root for. We hold A LOT of potential for team/conference attention especially if Clemson stays strong.

As for C we are well on our way to being a protected team in the ACC. We play approved football now, and a lot of people are rooting for us and Atlanta to have a hip team to root for. We hold A LOT of potential for team/conference attention especially if Clemson stays strong.
I have hope, but it requires less prepubescent female children in the ACC league office.

Back