GT gets hammered for $300 of "clothing benefits", meanwhile at LSU...

GTCrew

Patrick Henry
What then would you have the GTAA do?
Overall, I would lead a revolt, personally. Why 100 plus schools let the NCAA öööö them over while protecting a select few is beyond me.

Of course I wouldve pulled an OKeefe first with a planted spy.

Flywheel

Wait, what year is it?
I would love for this to happen, but not for the GTAA to do it personally. Whoever volunteers needs to have no family or friends to be used as leverage.

BuzzLaw

StinGTalk destroyer
Overall, I would lead a revolt, personally. Why 100 plus schools let the NCAA öööö them over while protecting a select few is beyond me.

After the unc investigation, GT should’ve started a football players only class where each student was given $100,000 to invest and track and allowed to keep whatever they had left at the end of the semester.

ElCidBUZZingFAN

Dodd-Like
NCAA: Since they're declaring for the draft and no longer participating with collegiate sports, it's OK.

...err....words blah blah something something something more words.

GoGATech

Big Dummy
Justin Jefferson is a JR and has not declared for the draft yet.

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
LSU said it was fake money yalls.....move along

gtg970g

Dodd-Like
that ain’t it.

It is about being proactive.
What would have been more proactive than the steps taken? Immediately reported and self imposed player suspensions in the case of the Bell debacle. Immediately reported and coach put on leave (and eventually fired) in LaBarrie debacle. We did what they say they want and in the end it didn't seem to matter one bit.

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
While I agree there seem to be a different set of rules for different schools, I think we should stop referring to this in the past tense with STTE of "Nothing happened to them." They're currently being investigated--if they have current players who are determined to have taken money from the booster, they should absolutely lose the championship as we did. And even if it was just the one player, there should be real penalties.

Something to note: The NCAA prez Mark Emmert used to be the chancellor at LSU, and his stepson is apparently married to the current LSU AD's daughter.

BuzzLaw

StinGTalk destroyer
While I agree there seem to be a different set of rules for different schools, I think we should stop referring to this in the past tense with STTE of "Nothing happened to them." They're currently being investigated--if they have current players who are determined to have taken money from the booster, they should absolutely lose the championship as we did. And even if it was just the one player, there should be real penalties.

Something to note: The NCAA prez Mark Emmert used to be the chancellor at LSU, and his stepson is apparently married to the current LSU AD's daughter.
Ok. Nothing will happen to them

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
They’re smoking cigars in a locker room, laughing at cops telling them to stop, committing ncaa violations in front of a whole stadium and giving 0 öööös. I don’t know whether to hate them or love them.

IM79

Flats Noob
They’re smoking cigars in a locker room, laughing at cops telling them to stop, committing ncaa violations in front of a whole stadium and giving 0 öööös. I don’t know whether to hate them or love them.
I love it. You think Tech's gonna win a championship with all choir boys?