GT @ NCS Prediction Thread

GT 1950

Varsity Lurker
All I remember from the Syracuse game is Tech turning the over ball what seemed to be around 15 times. Additionally, I was being purposefully obtuse in regards to Liberty.
Yep. We gave them that one on a silver platter. What was the number of turnovers in that game? I thought it was 5.

ClubSeats

Well-meaning elderly man with a poor memory
Yep. We gave them that one on a silver platter. What was the number of turnovers in that game? I thought it was 5.
Thanks for coming here to help us all relive that. Lemme guess - you’re one of those guys in Lower West yelling at every one to “Sit Down!”

Techbert

Dodd-Like
If Smith doesn't get hurt, he will do just fine. He's grossly under rated.
Smith has pro potential. His biggest flaw for us is he has put it on the ground a few times. Clean that up and you can win with Dontae Smith as your main back.

RussianOffense

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ
I've EASILY had the best predictions on this board this season. Only missed the first game of the season and my scores on the rest were close. (I didn't foresee Jeff Sims or how bad FSU is.)

FSU 30 - GT 14
UCF 38 - Tech 27
Syracuse - GT: Did not predict
BC 35 - GT 21
Louisville - GT: Did not predict
ND 42 - GT 20
Clemson 63 - GT 13
GT 45 - Duke 38

Now that I've bragged and doomed myself to getting it wrong this week... our defense is still not good and mean regression is a bitch.

NC State 38 - GT 28