GT/NCSU Game Thread

I gotta say, that is a touchdown right there.

The M

We simply CANNOT be allowing that kind of freedom for receivers this late in the half. Just inexcusable.

Guys. The defense has still played well considering the ineptitude of the offense. NC State has a good offense....that's just a fact. The offense will have to play at a higher level or this game will get uglier.

Not good. Not good. We pretty much blew a good 1st half performance on D with that dismal, late failure.

It goes back to that 2 and 21 play...you give up a first down on one play, unacceptable

Guys. The defense has still played well considering the ineptitude of the offense. NC State has a good offense....that's just a fact. The offense will have to play at a higher level or this game will get uglier.

I don't care how inept the offense has been, 264 yards in one half is not playing 'well'

It goes back to that 2 and 21 play...you give up a first down on one play, unacceptable

go back even further to the 3rd and long

lack of a passing game is killing us ... can't open up the runs/dives as we have in the past

The offense today is more boring to watch then my grandma playing bingo!

I don't care how inept the offense has been, 264 yards in one half is not playing 'well'

go back even further to the 3rd and long

It is when your offense has had 2 turnovers and has only had one drive that resulted in a score. NC State should eaily have two more field goals to add to their score.

if we lose this game, GT might not even make a bowl

At this rate I see:

Duke, Wake, and MTSU as highly likely victories

UVA and UGA are toss-ups

Clemson I'd put as a Clemson lean

VPI and Miami are highly likely losses

Don't be so sure! Duke's passing may beat us. Wake could beat us as easily as NCSU at their place. Dasher may be back at MTSU by the time we play them..

Clemson will beat us at Clemson.

Father Time

lack of a passing game is killing us ... can't open up the runs/dives as we have in the past

I agree completely, this running on every play is leading to nowhere, FAST!!!!

Back