GT/NCSU Game Thread

Running has worked for two years. Its not like we pass well. question. Did Allen get benched after that fumble?

Not only does Josh not throw well, our receivers don't run routes. That's a big problem.

I'm sorry, but I'm getting sick of the 3O. I mean, i know I'm saying that because I'm frustrated at the team right now, but I just think we need to expand this offense into the shotgun formation our something. Yet, when going into the shotgun, you need a passer (not necessarily, i know). We don't have a quarterback who can throw. Can anybody tell me why this might be a very difficult year for our Jackets?

It is when your offense has had 2 turnovers and has only had one drive that resulted in a score. NC State should eaily have two more field goals to add to their score.

Giving up that much under Gailey and Tenuta was considered poor and 2 turnovers/1 score was not exactly a rare circumstance for GT in that time

But we had 1 or 2 receivers who could catch and we hit them on occasion. Passing was never a strength, but it looks much less potent this year.

This is the main problem that has made the rest of the offense much more difficult to run. Remember how many big plays Bebe gave this offense? Now subtract that and you can see some of the issues. I hope I'm wrong about Hill in the future, but right now he's light years away from the reciever that Thomas was.

We had the opposite situation with Gailey. If we gave up 17 points, the game was close to over since we could never score. At least we have a chance to come back.

Giving up that much under Gailey and Tenuta was considered poor and 2 turnovers/1 score was not exactly a rare circumstance for GT int hat time

I didn't follow Tech during that time. All I can do is assess as I watch this game. I can see improvement in the defense from the first and second games of the season. The offense is much more inconsistent this year.

Okay. We played poorly and made enough mistakes to lose three games today. New half. We get the ball first. We come out swinging, clicking on offense and it's a new ball game. I thought we would win this one easily. Obviously mistaken, but we can still win---and beat the spread.

Okay. We played poorly and made enough mistakes to lose three games today. New half. We get the ball first. We come out swinging, clicking on offense and it's a new ball game. I thought we would win this one easily. Obviously mistaken, but we can still win---and beat the spread.

My thoughts exactly. This game is far from over. If NC State doesn't keep their **** mind right, they can easily get thier lunch handed to them in the 2nd half.

Can't say I thought it would be easy. So far, I am impressed with the NC State QB. He will be tough on anyone if he's given time to throw. He also scrambles enough to buy time for his receivers to get open.

But I'm not used to our offense stalling.

Can't say I thought it would be easy. So far, I am impressed with the NC State QB. He will be tough on anyone if he's given time to throw. He also scrambles enough to buy time for his receivers to get open.

But I'm not used to our offense stalling.

ThIS.....have a hard time remembering when we put up only 7 in a half. Offense should....and will get going in the second quarter....and defense will come up with key stops....trust in CPJ and CAG

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss - for the run

Is he banged up?

Back