GT/NCSU Game Thread

Ouch. Now it's gut-check time. If Tech can come back from this, they'll be world-beaters.

This truly sucks. The D cant stop the wolfback, they are running on us like a strong hemi V8!!!! Game over man, game over!!!!

The M

Well, time to turn off the internet radio. Good luck Tech, but I think you're done for the day.

well... i hate to say it but thats game.

I hate to say it, but North Carolina State is a better football team than we are. Better prepared, tougher, and more inspired. Well balanced. We are getting hit harder and not returning service. It has happened before and will keep happening until our players start answering.

Have to give them credit. They played hurryup on offense and kept our preferred D players off the field. The QB was elusive and didn't throw into too much traffic. The receivers CAUGHT the ball.

Their D confounded our pitches and shut down our rhythm. And we couldn't throw over the crowded LOS.

And their ST's scored a TD by blocking a punt.

OK, lets go Mississippi State.

So why, when the back is running and still gaining yards is it ok ... but as soon as the ball comes out, he was magically down, despite still gaining yardage?

This, the play was 30 yards in front of me, no wissle at all, wasn't down, yet no fumble and no review??? WTF!!

why did he not pitch that ball? nesbitt seems like he's regressed a bit this year? anyone agree?

Dudes, this is simply embarrassing, they are manhandling our offense.

Back