GT/NCSU Game Thread

**** the triple option! this is ****ing ridiculous!

I agree, this triple option (and I remember someone mentioning this recently I think) is starting to really get old and lose its steam, this is absolutely embarrassing and the worst I have seen GT play in a long time. Hope all you triple option lovers are satisfied out there! :laugher:

why did he not pitch that ball? nesbitt seems like he's regressed a bit this year? anyone agree?

The pitch looked like it might not get the 1st, but there was more yardage on the pitch than on the keep. The main problem is that too many white jerseys beat their blocks.

What reads? Irving is blowing the play up in the A gap before it even start. Looks like the D has giving up

I think we finally understand how important Bedford is in that moment between ball on the line and ball in Nesbitt's hands. Something is amiss ...

NC State is looking like Bama right now against us, oh boy, this is not good.

Think I am going to turn the tv off, right............. NOW!!!!

I agree, this triple option (and I remember someone mentioning this recently I think) is starting to really get old and lose its steam, this is absolutely embarrassing and the worst I have seen GT play in a long time. Hope all you triple option lovers are satisfied out there! :laugher:
Ok, this is ridiculous.

Are you even watching the game? We're getting blown up, plain and simple. Offensive scheme has nothing to do with it.

Laugh it up, asshole. Hope your'e having a great time showing us all up! What team to you root for, again?

No it isn't thge worst you've seen Tech play in a long time. Kansas was worse than this. NC State is a btter team than Kansas.

Ignorant people of this thread, who keep saying the TO is old and terrible, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to understand that if you get penetration and more hats to the ballcarrier you will lose NO MATTER WHAT OFFENSE YOU ARE IN!!! Tip your hat to NCST D.

Ignorant people of this thread, who keep saying the TO is old and terrible, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to understand that if you get penetration and more hats to the ballcarrier you will lose NO MATTER WHAT OFFENSE YOU ARE IN!!! Tip your hat to NCST D.

You tip your hat to NCST, you are on your own there my son.

Back