GT Ranked #1

I'm working with a new engineer and she can't figure out the surface area of a cylinder or google sites to figure out the pressure loss of a fluid flowing in a pipe. I'm very thankful that my daughter just graduated from Tech.

I'm working with a new engineer and she can't figure out the surface area of a cylinder or google sites to figure out the pressure loss of a fluid flowing in a pipe.

MIT grad?

I'm working with a new engineer and she can't figure out the surface area of a cylinder or google sites to figure out the pressure loss of a fluid flowing in a pipe. I'm very thankful that my daughter just graduated from Tech.

whats the surface area of a google site?

well you gotta tell us where the other girl graduated from

also, as a father, I am not sure how much you know about your daughter's experience with cylinders

From the very top of the page:
Who would want to hire some MIT weenie when there's actual productive work to be done?
In my entire career I only worked with one yes 1 MIT grad. I'll tell you he knew nothing about engineering and based solely on him I'd say ranked no 8 is way to high. Oh almost forgot he said he was an honor student as well.

In my entire career I only worked with one yes 1 MIT grad. I'll tell you he knew nothing about engineering and based solely on him I'd say ranked no 8 is way to high. Oh almost forgot he said he was an honor student as well.

I'm glad Ma Tech provided you with a solid enough understanding of sample size to come to that conclusion.

tumblr_mguefy8jx51rmm50to1_250.gif

Pretty sure if there was a tax degree University of Denver would be #1. Just sayin.

Back