GT vs Clemson at Noon

Two ranked teams playing their 11th games of the season gets a noon kickoff. Swofford, you should be as embarrassed by this as you are your school's academic fraud.

Gonna be honest. The last time Clemson played at Tech, I offered beer to the Clemson fans. They were old, cheap beers that had skunked long ago. I wouldn't even boil shrimp with those beers. The dang animal husbandry majors drank them all.

Totally unexpected. That sucks.

Justin Thomas said in an interview that he likes to play early too.

Well this sucks. I've got friends coming in from Clemson for the game and we were pretty much banking on a 3:30 ko. Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A noon game on espn is a good thing because it follows gameday. Espn says it is their best slot.

Are Mississippi State at Alabama and Auburn at Georgia both CBS games?
I think CBS has used both of their double headers for the year. Bama-Miss St on CBS and Auburn at 7:30 on ESPN is the prediction I read somewhere earlier.

To be honest, the noon slot will get better ratings/viewers than 3:30

Noon game is advantage? or disadvantage?

Disadvantage. 3 home games we've played at noon were Wofford, Southern, and Duke. Played terrible in all 3. Crowd won't be as lively, probably won't even sell out(which is sad). I'm really disappointed we didn't get a 330 game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can blame it on me. I have been praying for a nooner since my wife is flying in at 8:00pm.

You can blame it on me. I have been praying for a nooner since my wife is flying in at 8:00pm.

Yeah, better get the nooner in before the wife gets home.

It would be worse if VT or Miami was at noon. Since much of the stadium will be orange, you don't really want a night game for the Clemson game to have more energy from their fans.

Well guess they want to make puppy fans happy.........this sucks.

From a "going to the game" perspective this sucks. From every other perspective, it's great.

The game will be nationally televised by ESPN, right after Gameday, so it's great for exposure. Our guys like playing at noon. Plus, this will make it much harder for Clemson fans to make the trip. A low energy crowd in this game is good for us, simply because they normally bring so many fans.

Clemmons loses to us and USuCk, Dabo better start packing his bags.

Back