GT vs Clemson at Noon

Great news, partially because of the bigcrying from all the drunks.

Last edited:
Dumb. Noon game is not great news for attendance, exposure, or atmosphere.

It's not great for attendance or atmosphere because drunks can't be arsed to wake up early and make it on time. So, yeah, that is pretty ööööing dumb.

Exposure means öööö all to GT. Five stars aren't going to go holy öööö, GT's got a night game, who cares about the calc and lack of women!

Last edited:
It's not great for attendance or atmosphere because drunks can't be arsed to wake up early and make it on time. So, yeah, that is pretty ööööing dumb.

Exposure means öööö all to GT. Five stars aren't going to go holy öööö, GT's got a night game, who cares about the calc and lack of women!

People don't like noon games because tailgating is not as much fun when you are there at like 10 am. It is much better for a 3:30 game because you can have a nice lunch, and watch some of the early games while you are hanging out. Drinking has nothing to do with it.

This makes me think that you don't actually tailgate or else you would understand this.

And a night game was never in the cards. Not sure what you are talking about there.

Haha you are really angry at people who drink.

How can you say that high profile 3:30 or night games don't help recruiting? That's idiotic if you think that increased tv exposure doesn't help GT perception and overall recruiting.

Only a drunk would leave that early.

For noon games I'm going to start bringing an alcohol iv. That way I can get loaded in the few minutes I have between arriving and walking from the parking deck toward campus. I'll be in top shape to puke on staggerwing during the first quarter!

For noon games I'm going to start bringing an alcohol iv. That way I can get loaded in the few minutes I have between arriving and walking from the parking deck toward campus. I'll be in top shape to puke on staggerwing during the first quarter!

Haha as long as you're not buttchugging like those dudes from Tennessee

People don't like noon games because tailgating is not as much fun when you are there at like 10 am. It is much better for a 3:30 game because you can have a nice lunch, and watch some of the early games while you are hanging out.

It's even worse in the Central time zone. Games kick off at 11:00 am here.

How do you not sneak liquor in?

Go to Habersham Beverage, get some airplane bottles of your favorite Coke additive, stash some in your pockets (since it will be cool Saturday, long pants and a jacket or sweatshirt help hide it), then hit the concession stand for an overpriced Coke for your mixer.

So I've been told.

There's a little liquor store out in Port Wentworth that has a fine selection of mini bottles too.

I take it in too. The problem with noon games is that it's often too hot to drink. Particularly early season games.

Back