GT vs. Dem Hose Game Thread

They didn't want to overturn the call. Pathetic, but understandable. This is why Lee needs to pass Days as the #2 QB. Lee needs to start getting game exp. now. Days should be the #3 guy.

Vad not being #2 QB right now is Vad's problem unless you think there's some kind of conspiracy by CPJ to troll all GT fans. :rolleyes:

They didn't want to overturn the call. Pathetic, but understandable. This is why Lee needs to pass Days as the #2 QB. Lee needs to start getting game exp. now. Days should be the #3 guy.

Basically. Too many in-game fumbles.

Day's level of fumbling consistency requires no further corroboration.....sheesh

Please play Vad, CPJ. Oh please. And not for one series, let him actually play.

Vad not being #2 QB right now is Vad's problem unless you think there's some kind of conspiracy by CPJ to troll all GT fans. :rolleyes:

Vad entered the game before Days. He did nothing that indicated he should be behind Days. CPJ may be thinking that Lee *should* be in the game as opposed to Days. We'll have to wait and see.

I hear what you are saying, and I do want to see Vad.

But, the problem with Synjyn is he has fumbled so much with so few plays under his belt. small sample size, large fumble rate.

Technically Days didnt fumble because he scored the TD *and* he had an elbow down in the endzone. Hard to call this one a fumble, really.

I am still in shock that the call wasn't overturned. If this were a meaningful game, there would be 5lbs of crap in my pants, and a busted blood vessel in my brain.

1) I don't think that was a fumble.
2) Kid was stretching to try to make the play.
3) The ball came loose after it hit Ray's left calf which was CLEARLY in the end-zone.
4) Synjyn is being used situationally by CPJ as the X and Goal QB.

D stepped up there. Can't blame Presby coach for going for it there... It was a free possession.

CPJ was using Synjyn as the goal line Nesbitt. Maybe with 2 minutes left we'll get to see Vad in the hurry-up offense.

Back