GT vs. Dem Hose Game Thread

Fuzzy here also.....with great connection!!

The announcers don't know the touchback rule.

It is where the ball is, and it crossed the plane.

Does not matter where the player's feet are; only if the ball crossed the goal line. In college.

I know that Tevin has had poor protection in the packet in the past, but he really needs to put more trust in his o-line this year. He bolts way too soon; even before he bolts, his eyes start looking at the pass-rush.

Exactly and on that pass to Waller he should set his feet instead throwing on the run

I'm concerned about our offense. We should not have to punt against Presbyterian. Ever.
Lasky's run was nice, but I contribute that more to their poor tackling (and just being undersized) than our good blocking and good running.
I can't bear the idea that now that we seem to have a defense of quality that our offense would tank.

People are wetting their pants nowBhowever these freaking passes are right there and they aren't getting caught

0-2. Right on the money with both and both were dropped.

Exactly and on that pass to Waller he should set his feet instead throwing on the run

I still don't understand dropping back facing the left for a right-handed QB, especially on 3rd and long....

Orwin should have caught that ball, but he wasn't going anywhere. It's interesting that Vad is in already.

We can't block Presbo?

Defense and ST doing their job tho.

Back