GT vs UVA '90 on now on YouTube Live

Thats the first time ive ever seen that whole game. 4Q was ridiculous. Clays pick that wasn’t. Merchant’s TD that got called back at the 40. Phantom penalty gives UVA 6 plays from the 1. Head sets going down on our sideline multiple times. Hell of a W.

Also can somebody who was a fan back then comment on the “crowd noise” rule they referenced in the 2Q? Something about the QB being allowed to not snap the ball if his team can’t hear him from within 7 yards?!?!

There's a hilarious YouTube of a UT QB playing a game of chicken with A&M fans (I think I got the teams right) from that time period. Dude wouldn't get under center because of the noise level.

EDIT: Here it is.

Heh I saw myself on TV a bunch of times in that video as a GT cheerleader on the sideline.
1990-me.jpg

Are you the white guy on the left or the hapa guy on the right? I knew the guy on the right from AFROTC.

Just saw big ole Mike Mooney on the sidelines. That guy and his friends would break the elevator at Woodruff from time to time.

Are you the white guy on the left or the hapa guy on the right? I knew the guy on the right from AFROTC.
I had no idea what a hapa guy meant, had to google it. Apparently its asian slang for half asian lol? Yeah that's me, in case you didnt notice the arrow pointing to me. I have an idea who this is using that kind-o slang! :)

I had no idea what a hapa guy meant, had to google it. Apparently its asian slang for half asian lol? Yeah that's me, in case you didnt notice the arrow pointing to me. I have an idea who this is using that kind-o slang! :)

So, what can you tell us about @cincyjacket?

Back