GTAA not answering the phone

I called GTAA last night at 2.30am and they answered the phone. We talked for an hour about the upcoming season and coasters. Then I told them goodnight and went to sleep.

I called GTAA last night at 2.30am and they answered the phone. We talked for an hour about the upcoming season and coasters. Then I told them goodnight and went to sleep.
No way that story is true. Strip clubs close at 4 am

Seriously though, someone explain what this was? I wasn't here.

3 years ago, season ticket holders got a clear plastic bag

2 years ago, season ticket holders got a commemerative Orange Bowl victory coin

last year, season ticket holders got foam coasters with GT related photos on them (and bent tickets)

Seriously though, someone explain what this was? I wasn't here.

I think I still have mine. I can take a picture and post later. Season ticket holders received some awesome foam coasters as a gift last season. They could have been worth as much as $0.25. That's 1/4 dollar and not $0.26, mag.

3 years ago, season ticket holders got a clear plastic bag

2 years ago, season ticket holders got a commemerative Orange Bowl victory coin

last year, season ticket holders got foam coasters with GT related photos on them (and bent tickets)
What's wrong with coasters? There's really no better solution to the moisture generated by the whiskey/cyanide cocktail we should have been drinking after 2015. Were they yellow and black or something?

What's wrong with coasters? There's really no better solution to the moisture generated by the whiskey/cyanide cocktail we should have been drinking after 2015. Were they yellow and black or something?

I thought they were nice. Not really durable, but OK. I had recently gotten some cool stone coasters with GT and ATL related images on them and they fit in well with those.

I thought they were nice. Not really durable, but OK. I had recently gotten some cool stone coasters with GT and ATL related images on them and they fit in well with those.
I'd want one. I got four nice stone Tech coasters as a gift when I was like 12, three of them had somehow shattered within the first two years but the last one still survives.

This year season ticket holders will get a flaming bag of öööö. It will say "F U" on the side. And a commemorative Tax Slayer GT coin.

Back