GTAA not answering the phone

I was on the phone going through my renewal when I was told they would give me a call back right away. It's now been over an hour and a half with no call and they won't answer the phone. I am trying to coordinate a group of over 30 season tickets and this is the customer service I get?

I was on the phone going through my renewal when I was told they would give me a call back right away. It's now been over an hour and a half with no call and they won't answer the phone. I am trying to coordinate a group of over 30 season tickets and this is the customer service I get?

They realized they were dealing with a big-timer and got intimidated maybe?

What's wrong with coasters? There's really no better solution to the moisture generated by the whiskey/cyanide cocktail we should have been drinking after 2015. Were they yellow and black or something?

Well, for starters, everyone knows that coasters come in sets of 4 ...four! We got 3. So, I added my OB coin from the year before to serve as the 4th coaster ...and in my household, the OB coin coaster is mine! :ughrun:

I thought they were nice. Not really durable, but OK. I had recently gotten some cool stone coasters with GT and ATL related images on them and they fit in well with those.
you can still like them without thinking they're "nice." they're anything but nice. they're the cheapest "swag" I've ever even conceived of. however, at least they hold some utilitarian value as opposed to the coin. I blame 100% of 2015 on that OB coin. So thanks, coin, for FSU but fu to all the rest.

you can still like them without thinking they're "nice." they're anything but nice. they're the cheapest "swag" I've ever even conceived of. however, at least they hold some utilitarian value as opposed to the coin. I blame 100% of 2015 on that OB coin. So thanks, coin, for FSU but fu to all the rest.

I'll take your coin. I bought BJW's season tickets that year and he didn't give me the coin.

Maybe we'll get some commemorative plates this year. Or a deluxe du-rag. That'd be sweet.

We got a license plate one year.
My tix weren't bent last year. Just lucky that way, I suppose.

I have gone so many years now that one game we actually brought the wrong tix to the game. The ticket lady said "I know you're a season ticket holder. I've seen you. Go on in". It is the closest I have ever gotten to being somebody.

I'll take your coin. I bought BJW's season tickets that year and he didn't give me the coin.
It's yours if I didn't include it in any of my ritual sacrifices last season. I destroyed a lot of stuff and killed a lot of animals in order for us to win 9 last year. Can't remember if it was a casualty.

It's yours if I didn't include it in any of my ritual sacrifices last season. I destroyed a lot of stuff and killed a lot of animals in order for us to win 9 last year. Can't remember if it was a casualty.

Alright. If you can find it, bring it to the spring game tailgate.

Please do, I want to see.
IMG_0846_zpsdpfffzjx.jpg

Back