GT's best athlete that you want to see naked is _____ ***

Re: GT\'s best athlete that you want to see naked is _____ ***

I don't know about the best and he is not without controversy, but I think Riccardo Ingram was a great athlete in football and baseball.

Roger Kaiser: All American Basketball and All SEC. baseball.

None of the above GeeTee, but thanks for asking.

blue.gif
blue.gif
blue.gif

Originally posted by Lionel Hutz:
I don't know about the best and he is not without controversy, but I think Riccardo Ingram was a great athlete in football and baseball.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You are correct here! He would have been one of the better 2-sport athletes. FYI, I saw him after the Peach Bowl game. We had met when he was playing and he's now a scout/instructor for the Minnesota Twins and doing very well!

Originally posted by ahsoisee:
Downeastjacket, I will not disagree with you on Scott, but you have to remember there was no three when Yunkus played. He had no reason to go outside much, but I have seem him swish many from the corner.

BeeWare, I will have to agree on Lucius Sanford as the epitomy of an athlete. He definitely had the build of an athlete.

wink.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">ahsoisee, you're absolutely right re the 3-point shot and Yunkus. It's just my "impression" that Scott was much quicker in a game that was more fast than the game in Yunkus' era. Of course, Scott benefits by having played only 12 years ago vs. more than 30 years for Yunkus; in other words, my memory is going into the tank.

At this point I'd have to vote for one of the lady jackets. Definitely not Lucius Sanford.
shocked.gif

&lt;ciraldo&gt; Loooooooooooocius Sanford &lt;/ciraldo&gt;

Originally posted by ahsoisee:
For those who have not noticed, GeeTee has edited his lead-in to say, "that you want to see naked".

laugh.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Ah, so that's it. I just read this thread (with the new title) for the first time and had to wonder what you people were thinking.
pat.gif

That being said, I'll throw in my response to the new question... Nicole Pierce from the GT volleyball team and THIS cheerleader (hey, cheerleaders are athletes too
wink.gif
).

In that case any of the cheerleaders. How about that blonde sprinter we had a few years ago, what was her name?

hey...what about the cheerleaders coach?????

shocked.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif

I knew I read the post right but i started reading the responses and started to worry!!
laugh.gif
oh yeah The cheerleaders !!!
(females only)
blue.gif

Originally posted by huntnbee:
hey...what about the cheerleaders coach?????

shocked.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Heyyyy, yeah! Coach Cherwa.
hitit.gif

For those who have not noticed, GeeTee has edited his lead-in to say, "that you want to see naked".

laugh.gif

Now that the ? has been changed, the young dark haired cheer leader who cheers in the north east corner near the end zone. She sure is cute.

OK, now that the title has been changed, I change my answer to ex-vollyeball player Kyleen Bell. She's hot and athletic.

Kyleen Bell

Back