Guess for official attendance?

My wife hates football like it was my mistress, which it is. Kudos to your Dad, sounds like a hell of an engineer. Next year try to buy him some tickets in the lower section, those öööö upper North steps will get him sooner than later.

Go Jackets!

They have elevators to the top. He just doesn't want to take one. I have been in my seats in the UN now since 2004. Best seats in the house for our offense, IMO.

I have 4 seats. My mother doesn't go. She enjoys when my dad goes cause they have been married 50+ years and, yea son, please take him somewhere.

My wife hates football like it was my mistress, which it is. Kudos to your Dad, sounds like a hell of an engineer. Next year try to buy him some tickets in the lower section, those öööö upper North steps will get him sooner than later.

Go Jackets!

:bowrofl: Your SWMBO and my SWMBO should hang out, that way they can be distracted while we enjoy our second loves.

student section was sparse. Too much post-ugay bb game celebrating?

Hard to believe the stadium had so many empty sections considering the opponents, rankings, and importance to the whole conference. Hard to explain, hopefully we have a presence next Saturday in Athens. Our boys deserve it after the season they've put together.

Is it? 12pm kickoff is a recipe for bad attendance.

I agree the weather was great Saturday. I'm not sure I blame Clemson fans either, there seemed to be a ton of them at the game from my vantage point.

Well I am 65 years old and have not had my flu shot yet. I've been to enough Tech games over my lifetime to never have my fanhood challenged. You know some do grow wiser as they grow older, hopefully some of you youngsters will have the same experience in life.

Go Jackets!

Youngsters, you flatter me Jerry, at age 71. Gotta tell you the knees do hurt going up to sec. 225. Looking next year to move down a few rows if I can get in the same section.

Back