Guess who Akinji and daBuzz are hanging out with tonight?

A suite is pretty much out of the question. I just know I plan to keep annoying the hell out people in the athletic department until someone figures out it'll be easier to hit up Coke and ask if they mind if my boy hangs out with them in their corporate suite during cold weather games to get me to shut up. Either that or let him go sit in that covered section in the Wardlow Center.

Hell, he has his own chair; he just needs a place to park it out of the cold weather. If we can't take care of a long-term GT season ticket holder who also happens to be a veteran, then what kind of a damn engineering/problem-solving school are we?

@Akinji07 and I have a difference of opinion about that, btw. He says I brought up the fact he was a veteran twice; I say I only mentioned it once and I'm pretty sure I am correct because he had been drinking more beer than I had.

I didn’t touch a single beer but I’m pretty sure they ran out of white claws.

Never been so glad to be a zero in my life! :)
200.gif

Sat by TStan for a while at pregame to one of our football games last year. He was over talking with Nell Fortner, she sat right beside us with a group of WBB recruits in lower west, just next to the parents section.

Yes, cool sweatshirt!

They sell these in the bookstore. Looks like they are sold out online right now. Champion, typically in crew neck and hoodie.

They sell these in the bookstore. Looks like they are sold out online right now. Champion, typically in crew neck and hoodie.

When you want something that has a 90s look, Champion is your brand.

also repost.

When you want something that has a 90s look, Champion is your brand.

also repost.

Champion reverse weave is the greatest sweatshirt material of all time. Change my mind. But the coolest part of this sweatshirt is the sewn on letters for sure. I have it also.

Champion reverse weave is the greatest sweatshirt material of all time. Change my mind. But the coolest part of this sweatshirt is the sewn on letters for sure. I have it also.
I’ve got the hoodie. Good for cold weather whiteouts.

Back