Guess who Akinji and daBuzz are hanging out with tonight?

We tried to sell him on a StingTalk corporate suite...he’s gonna take it under advisement.

We tried to sell him on a StingTalk corporate suite...he’s gonna take it under advisement.
I imagine we'd see one quarter bans, halftime bans, game bans, and semi-perma bans.

Yeah, yeah...I suck at taking selfies and I warned both of them that before I took the photo with my iPhone XI. It probably didn't help that both @Akinji07 and I were damn near in a food coma from all the steak, lamb chops, and shrimp cocktails we had with our beers in the Callaway Club. That place is cool...definitely the place to watch a GT basketball game.

Yeah, yeah...I suck at taking selfies and I warned both of them that before I took the photo with my iPhone XI. It probably didn't help that both @Akinji07 and I were damn near in a food coma from all the steak, lamb chops, and shrimp cocktails we had with our beers in the Callaway Club. That place is cool...definitely the place to watch a GT basketball game.
Humble brag. Mods, please ban

He should at least let us use that corner box in the East next to the Edge building under section 220. It is somehow always filled with opposing fans

I’m guessing y’all picked up the tab.

giphy.gif

awesome sweatshirt. did you ask him if he reads stingtalk for advice?
Kinda sorta. I hit him up about a StingTalk member who is a good friend and in a wheelchair. We asked about the availability of climate-controlled areas where we might could get him seating for colder games since he's been a GT football season ticket holder since the O'Leary or Gailey days and makes all of the home games, even in a wheelchair.

We kicked around the club seating options (not really an option IMO because of the stairs out of the lounge up to the field) and the area in the Wardlaw building that is climate-controlled. He also mentioned that with the stadium renovation design they're considering now, they're looking at more options...saying that it seems easier with our fanbase to sell premium tickets than it does the regular ones in the bowl. So I don't know what that will eventually entail, but I guess we'll see.

Kinda sorta. I hit him up about a StingTalk member who is a good friend and in a wheelchair. We asked about the availability of climate-controlled areas where we might could get him seating for colder games since he's been a GT football season ticket holder since the O'Leary or Gailey days and makes all of the home games, even in a wheelchair.

We kicked around the club seating options (not really an option IMO because of the stairs out of the lounge up to the field) and the area in the Wardlaw building that is climate-controlled. He also mentioned that with the stadium renovation design they're considering now, they're looking at more options...saying that it seems easier with our fanbase to sell premium tickets than it does the regular ones in the bowl. So I don't know what that will eventually entail, but I guess we'll see.

People in wheelchairs are such pussies. They complain about everything. But, we really can't afford to lose anyone so I strongly support your efforts.

Back