Guess who Akinji and daBuzz are hanging out with tonight?

People in wheelchairs are such pussies. They complain about everything. But, we really can't afford to lose anyone so I strongly support your efforts.
Yeah, well you wouldn't say that if you had to spend time in a wheelchair, buddy! You take that back!

On a serious note...we got you, fam!

Upper north walkway has excellent wheelchair access and is a great view

Lol stingtalk member who’s a good friend and in a wheelchair. That’s gonna take some time to figure out who that is.

Your back?
upload_2020-3-1_18-3-21.gif

A StinGTalk suite would be a pipe dream of course, but what we really need is a StinGTalk section. Sections 223,224,225 would be good considerations.

A StinGTalk suite would be a pipe dream of course, but what we really need is a StinGTalk section. Sections 223,224,225 would be good considerations.

Pretty sure you can just mill around up there and assemble now. Gather with Flunkout and his posse and drag JJacket into the mix, he sits up there too.

öööö that. I’m not going back to that ööööhole again.

Pretty sure you can just mill around up there and assemble now. Gather with Flunkout and his posse and drag JJacket into the mix, he sits up there too.
You know flunkout has to sit in ADA section right? That area is out of question.

We’re talking about getting a suite with TStan, y’all are talking about going back to 223 and drinking beer out of Waffle House cups on the bridge.

You know flunkout has to sit in ADA section right? That area is out of question.

Yeah, I thought that area was what was being discussed? I don’t know the numbers all that well.

We’re talking about getting a suite with TStan, y’all are talking about going back to 223 and drinking beer out of Waffle House cups on the bridge.
A suite is pretty much out of the question. I just know I plan to keep annoying the hell out people in the athletic department until someone figures out it'll be easier to hit up Coke and ask if they mind if my boy hangs out with them in their corporate suite during cold weather games to get me to shut up. Either that or let him go sit in that covered section in the Wardlow Center.

Hell, he has his own chair; he just needs a place to park it out of the cold weather. If we can't take care of a long-term GT season ticket holder who also happens to be a veteran, then what kind of a damn engineering/problem-solving school are we?

@Akinji07 and I have a difference of opinion about that, btw. He says I brought up the fact he was a veteran twice; I say I only mentioned it once and I'm pretty sure I am correct because he had been drinking more beer than I had.

Back