Happy Monday

Lone UGA grad at our office earlier this morning - "it was a good game, but I'm upset that your players tore up the hedges. It's like tearing down a tree at a national park."

:lolfacepalm:
Why do they have shrubbery in a football stadium anyway?

Sadly, most of the UGA fans that I work with are decent folks...of course, they actually attended classes and graduated. Most with graduate degrees.

Only UGA fan in my office called in sick. Hope it's terminal.
2014officespace3.gif

Lone UGA grad at our office earlier this morning - "it was a good game, but I'm upset that your players tore up the hedges. It's like tearing down a tree at a national park."

:lolfacepalm:

They're really good at channeling their mutthurt onto something irrelevant so they can forget about losing the state. I hope in 2018 we start a new tradition, bring a gas can and set the hedges on fire after we beat their bitch asses.

Was at Lenox mall doin some Xmas shopping, saw a dude in a GT polo, said "what's the good word" he replied with "THWG" then said "how bout them dogs?" And I said "piss the öööö on them!!!!"

Ur welcome for letting you know of this amazing experience.

Was at Lenox mall doin some Xmas shopping, saw a dude in a GT polo, said "what's the good word" he replied with "THWG" then said "how bout them dogs?" And I said "piss the öööö on them!!!!"

Cool story, Brolio ... I'll allow it 'cause #THWG

Across the endless void of time and space, two Jackets find one another and learn that they öööö minds is equally rite. Cumming str8 up to a theater near you.

Did a high five at the Sugar Hill Kroger this afternoon.

Felt sweet.

GO JACKETS!!
byteback

I did rub salt in the wound by saying "y'all scored on 6 straight running plays in the third and then threw a pick in the 4th. Why y'all throwing the ball? Richt would have been churning it out"

I teach in Dalton and I gotta say it was fun giving high fives to the 12 or so kids in the halls wearing Tech gear while my dwag colleagues just walked back to their rooms.

I had the day off work but had new windows installed and 1800gotjunk did a pick up. I was wearing GT gear and got groans from both people even though one was actually a Tennessee fan.
Tomorrow I'm giving a talk about weather to 4th graders at an alpharetta school. You better believe I'm gonna mention my degree!

I teach in Dalton and I gotta say it was fun giving high fives to the 12 or so kids in the halls wearing Tech gear while my dwag colleagues just walked back to their rooms.

I had the day off work but had new windows installed and 1800gotjunk did a pick up. I was wearing GT gear and got groans from both people even though one was actually a Tennessee fan.
Tomorrow I'm giving a talk about weather to 4th graders at an alpharetta school. You better believe I'm gonna mention my degree!

Gotta be careful with this, these are impressionable young minds and the future of our species. Tell them that the only scientifically proven 100% certain way to commit the only unpardonable sin is to cheer for Georgia. If they've been cheering for Georgia because their parents taught them to, and the child wishes to repent, tell them that once a mutt means always a mutt and their disgusting soul is bound for the lake of fire.

Back